Authors Note/Playlist

Hey! Just gonna say this now: thanks for taking the time to check out my book! I really appreciate it! I really hope you like it! Writing this story is really important to me, and it may not be the best, but please, stick with me! There's not much for me to say, other than that, so I'm gonna go ahead and talk about the playlist.

The playlist will consist of songs that I think best fit with each chapter. Each chapter will have at least one song, and will have the video/audio for it attached. I'll give you the song title, and artist every chapter, just incase you end up enjoying the song. I will be putting a compilation of the songs together, and it will be part of this note.

Like I said, thanks for reading and/or taking a peek at my book!

~Books_Are_My_Therapy

~Playlist~

i. Bloom ~The Paper Kites
"And you fill my head with you//Can I be close to you?"

ii. Somebody to You ~The Vamps
"But every time I look at you I just don't care//Nothing ever mattered to me more than this."

iii. Feel Something ~Jaymes Young
"Let me feel those highs and lows before the doors to my heart close//you could the one to make me feel something."

iv. Want You Back ~5 Seconds of Summer
"No matter how long you're gone, I'm always gonna want you back//I know you know I will never get over you."

v. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room -John Mayer
"I was the one you always dreamed of//Baby, you're the only light I ever saw."

~TO BE UPDATED AS THE STORY PROGRESSES~