Fan letter.

It had been a normal day so far for Jin, he woke up, took a shower, made breakfast and woke up the others.

Some of them weren't morning people but Jin knew how to make them come down fast enough.

"Hurry up or all the food will be gone!" And like he had expected the maknae line arrived within record time filling their plates while the hyung line and Namjoon arrived just seconds behind the maknae line. Sometimes their love for food rivalled even Jin's.

"You spoil these kids way too much" Namjoon laughed while filling a plate with pancakes. Jin smiled in response. "It's not like you don't enjoy this either"

After having eaten all they could they got ready to go. In an hour they had a photoshoot where the would take the pictures for their next album. It was a half an hour drive if there wasn't too much traffic but knowing Seoul, it would be overflowing with cars.

And they were of course right, the moment they left towards the photoshoot they were surrounded with cars, it was a normal workday so everyone of course had to go somewhere.

When they finally arrived and stepped out of the car they were immediately rushed towards the stylists.

The shoot itself was a lot of fun and Jin enjoyed it thoroughly, his fellow members their antics made him laugh and marvel at how he managed to get such an amazing group of friends.

"Jin-Hyung!! Look at all the fanletters!!" Jungkook yelled enthusiastically, jumping around as if he had a sugar rush.

Jin turned around and saw jungkook pointing at seven piles of fanletters, one pile for each member. He smiled and went over to his own pile curious at what they would send him. He opened the first one and smiled.

It was from a girl and she sounded like a nice person. A small part of her letter went like this:
To Jin-Oppa,
I really love your voice and can't wait to hear more of it! You've improved so much since your debut!! I also can't wait to see your new hair for the next comeback! You looked so handsome with the pink and blonde. I would love to pet it but I can't make Namjoon jealous now can I~?
When are you and Namjoon going to finally make your relationship official. I can feel the sexual tension when I'm not even in the same room. It's obvious that you two love eachother so just kiss already!  ...

It was true. The Namjin ship was real on his side. He truly loved Namjoon and would love to confess but he knew that the leader would hate him. Namjoon was obviously straight.

Jin glanced at Namjoon and looked at him reading his own fan letters. His skin looking as flawless as ever. Those dimples appearing when he read something funny, ...

Jin didn't realise that he was staring until Namjoon looked up at Jin and their eyes locked. The leader smirked, having caught Jin who immediately looked down embarrassed, grabbing the next fan letter. This time from a boy. Jin didn't mind that fact, he loved all his fans, but the letter somehow felt off ...

Jin, I like you. I like how your skin just seems to glow, how your hair looks so soft making me want to pet it, how your lips look so kissable and pretty, like they are made out of strawberries, they look really sweet. I love your personality, how sweet you are, funny, adorable, ... the others don't deserve you. You're a god. But one that needs to be protected from the world and held thight.
... I'll do that soon.

Hanzou-nim

The last sentence creeped Jin out a bit but it was probably a fan who admired him deeply and just said what they whatever compliments the could come up with, not what they would actually do.

Soon after he quickly forgot about the note, he just put it in the box with the other letters and didn't think about it again.