secret exposed?

Jin groaned while opening his eyes, he
felt dizzy, what happened? He was about to sit up when suddenly he realised that he was not in his room.

Just when he was about to go full panic mode, BTS' visual saw someone sitting next to him.

He looked at the person and realised that it was RM, but something was wrong.

He had his head down and his hair shadowed his eyes, making it impossible to make eye contact.

Jin opened his mouth to say something when NJ interrupted him.

"Jin-hyung" his voice sounded deep and Jin could hear suppressed anger, did he do something to anger him?

"Tell me"

Tell him what? Did he do something wrong?

"How long has this been going on?" He looked up, anger burning in his eyes.

Jin looked at him with a confused expression. "I-I don't understand what you're talking about" Jin said, the fury in his eyes made the singer feel uneasy.

Jin did not understand what he was talking about, until he saw that Namjoon was holding his phone.

"What are you doing with my phone?" Jin asked, trying to sound annoyed, but in reality, he was just really nervous.

"STOP ACTING OBLIVIOUS AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Namjoon yelled.

Jin got angry himself hearing Namjoon yell at him. "THERE'S NOTHING I'M LYING ABOUT! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

At that moment, Namjoon showed his hyung the text he had received while he was sleeping.

It was the stalker.

And judging by Namjoon's expression, he had read the text.

Jin looked away.

"Jin-hyung, how long has this been going on?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" the oldest mumbled.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY AND RUN AWAY HYUNG!"

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I CARE ABOUT YOU HYUNG! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP FOR MONTHS! YOU HAVE BEEN SKIPPING MEALS AND ARE NEVER FOCUSED IN PRACTISE! YOU ARE ALWAYS JUMPY, I'M WORIED ABOUT YOU!"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR WORRY! I CAN DEAL WITH THIS MYSELF! THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO INTRUDE IN MY BUSINESS!"

"I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DEAL WITH THIS ANY LONGER! WHAT IF HE TAKES IT A STEP FURTHER?! HE COULD HURT YOU!"

"JUST STAY OUT OF THIS NAMJOON!"

Namjoon clenched his fist while deeply breathing in. Jin looked away, he knew that this was all his fault and Joonie doesn't deserve to be yelled at.

He was about to apologize when suddenly, Jin felt arms enclose around him and push his head into a shoulder.

"It's okay Jin-Hyung. No need to bottle everything up. Let it go hyung. I'll help you get through this, I'll protect you from that stalker. Just, please, don't stay silent about things like this, we are all here for you. We want to help you, everyone is woried about you hyung."

Jin didn't realise that he was crying until he felt Joonie's shoulder become wet.

"Don't tell anyone, please"

"But Hyung! We need to tell the manager, we need to tell the police, this guy is dangerous, he managed to enter your brother's room!! He could break in here too."

"He already did"

"What do you mean?"

"The person who broke Yoongi's computer, was the stalker."

"That means he knows our adress and can enter! We need to warn the police!"

"No we don't hyung!! I don't want anyone to be bothered by my problems, I can handle this on my own."

"I do not want to be rude, but you can't. Don't you understand, hyung? This guy will not stop unless he has been stopped, the police needs to arrest him, only then will everyone be safe."

"The police will just try and find it who it is and by the time they found the person he will have hurt someone from Bangtan! As a leader you need to think about Bangtan's safety, please, don't tell anyone! I'll deny everything if the police questions me and without my testimony, they can't start an investigation."

"Jin-hyung, please"

"Joonie, please, I only want to protect you all"

"... on one condition, the moment something grave happens, you'll tell everyone"

Jin thought about the pros and cons before finally nodding, he knew that this is the only way to have Joonie tell no one.

"I promise Namjoon, thank you"

The leader smiled at Jin once again before hugging him tightly.

"I promise that I'll protect you" the rapper whispered making Jin smile.

"Joonie, can we stay like this a little longer?"