Confesion

"HOW COULD YOU NOT CALL ME?!"

Jin frowned what was the ruckus about?

"Shut up Namjoon! This is a hospital, let Jin rest."

"You promised me you would call me the moment he woke up!" Jin could hear that Namjoon was trying hard to keep calm.

"Look, Namjoon, when he woke up he was so out of it you wouldn't have been able to have a conversation. And I knew that you needed the rest, if I called you you would rush over here, neglect your own health and collapse. Do you think Jin would've liked that?"

Namjoon stayed quiet and Jin knew that he realised that Yoongi was right.

"Just sit down Namjoon-hyung, I have a feeling he'll wake up soon" This time it was Hoseok that smoke but he could hear the maknae line agree with the main dancer.

Jin groaned since he could feel his head throbbing.

"I think he is waking up!" Jin heard the maknae yell.

Jn's eyes were moving behind his eyelids before he quickly opened his eyes and began blinking against the light.

"Taehyung?" Jin's voice was raspy when he said the name of the first person he saw.

V smiled at his hyung.

Jin blinked some more before looking around and seeing that everyone from BTS was gathered in the room, the manager included.

Jin groaned again. He tried to stand up so he could stretch out his limbs but his leader immediately pushed him back onto the bed.

"There's no way you're moving around! Not without the doctor's permission"

Jin just nodded while laying back down.

The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence. Jin avoided all eye contact with Namjoon knowing that it was inevitable. He will have to tell them what has been happening all this time, he just hoped that by avoiding eye contact, Namjoon will miraculously forget about the deal.

It was impossible of course but you can't blame a guy for hoping.

"So hyung, ... how arre you feeling?" Jimin asked trying to break the silence.

Jin glanced at Jimin before looking out of the window. "I'm fine" No I'm not! In a minute I'll have to tell you all what has been happening which will make you angry since I kept this a secret and then you'll all be stressed knowing that and it'll be my fault if you're too busy with this problem and that will result in our comeback being horrible.

Jin knew that none of BTS believed him but they didn't say anything about his lie.

At last, the manager cleared his troath.

"I need you to tell me what's been going on, you keeping a secret that resulted in you collapsing is endangering your health and we can't have that when we're so close to the comeback."

Namjoon choose this time to speak up as well: "Jin, you promised that when something grave happened you would tell everyone."

Jin could see the manager glaring at Namjoon since the manager now also realised that the leader knew what was happening.

The rest of Bangtan minus Yoongi also looked shocked: "What do you mean Namjoon? Do you know what has been happening?" Hoseon asked.

"Yes I do. I found out a few days ago, but Jin and I made a deal that I would not tell anyone but that if something grave happened, Jin would telll all of you everything"

The manager glared at the leader of Bangtan. "You mean to say you've known what was going on all this time but didn't tell us of some tiny promise?! You've endangered the health of a fellow member, I thought you would've been smarter than that!"

"You dont understand manager-nim, I tried to convince Jin, I even threatened to tell everyone but Jin said that he would simply deny everything and say that nothing happened, even if I called the police"

"The police?! Did Jin-hyung commit a crime or something?" Taehyung yelled in shock.

"No no!" The leader quickly said: "you misunderstood! Jin-hyung did nothing wrong!"

Now everyone was really confused and Jin knew that there was no way he was getting out of this.

Everyone was now looking at him.

Jin sat up and laid his head on his knees praying to whatever god was out there to get him out of this situation.

And for the first time in ever, it seemed like luck actually listened to him for the door got thrown open and in stormed his family.

His mother rushed immediately towards him followed by the doctor who was there for a check-up and Jin's father and brother were the last to enter, but unlike Jin's mothered, they rushed over to the manager and began demanding and explanation as to why their son/brother was lying down in a hospital bed.

"Did you overwork them or something?! What did you do?! Why is my son in a hospital bed?!" Jin's father was furious.

"I asure you sir that we didn't do anything!" The manager tried to calm down Jin's father but he refused to listen.

"I let my son join your company entrusting his safety to you and then I learn that he is lying in a hospital and had been in a coma for a week?! I entrusted my son's safety to you and that's what I get?!"

"Sir calm down! This is a hospital" the doctor that was checking up on Jin said, he did not appreciate people disturbing his patients their rest.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! My son is in tbe hospital and you want me to calm down?!"

"Dad ... this has nothing to do with BigHit entertainment" Jin said finally opening his mouth, he took back what he said earlier, luck wasn't on his sidex now he had to tell even his family everything.

"What do you mean Jinnie?" It was his brother who spoke this time.

"It's my fault really, this haw nothing to do with my job"

Jin's dad released the manager's collar that he had grabbed while yelling at him and walked to his son "what's going on, sweetie?" Jin's mothered asking, petting his head.

Jin looked towards Namjoon who nodded, signaling him to tell them, Jin sighed and defeat and nodded.

Namjoon sat down on the other side of Jin and laid his hand on Jin's shoulder for support.

"Could someone give me my phone?"

"Your phone? Why-"

Namjoon handed Jin his phone without letting Jin's father finish the sentence.

Jin took a deep breath and unlocked his phone.

It was time to show everyone what had been going on.