Lavandula

It was one month after Jin had received the strange letter and it was the only thing he could think about at the moment. He had gotten more letters of the same person. One every week, and the more letters he got, the creepier they became.

He was considering telling the manager but they would probably not even bother with it. They had more important things to do after all.

He could always tell Namjoon- no! That was a stupid idea! He shouldn't bother their leader with trivial problems like that, it wasn't that bad, just a few creepy letters and they weren't hate letters so it was alright.

Jin sighed for the thousandth time today. Right now they were on a break between dance practices. They were rehearsing their newest song which Namjoon and Yoongi had written together.

Those two were amazing. They could write songs, had amazing voices, their rapping was one of the best he ever heard and Jin just wished that he could be more like them.

He glanced over at the two and smiled. Yoongi was his roommate and knew about him having a crush on Namjoon. Just like how Jin knew who Yoongi's crush was. But why didn't Yoongi see that his crush likes him too? Why couldn't Yoongi just confess to him. Jin wanted to tell Yoongi's crush that Yoongi liked him.

But they both had sworn secrecy, they swore that they wouldn't tell the other's crush how the other felt. But that didn't stop Yoongi from teasing the elder.

Just like now. Yoongi saw Jin looking at him and Namjoon and made kissy faces.

Even though Yoongi can be as sour as a lemon, he still could act like a maknae.

When Namjoon noticed someone's gaze on him he looked up seeing Jin looking away and Yoongi acting as if he was busy on his phone.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and looked from Yoongi to Jin and back. What's going on between those two?

________

Jin looked at the beautiful scenery in front of him. He was standing on the balcony of his and Yoongi's room and looking at the people running around in the evening. It was rather dark and most people already finished work and were on their way home or going to pubs.

The streetlights and billboards which were decorated with lights illuminated the busy city and looked like a colourful Van Gogh painting if looked upon from a balcony as high as the one Jin was standing upon.

Jin liked moments like these where he could just quietly look at everyone going about their lives. It gave him inner peace and a time to think about everything.

"You shouldn't stand out here without a jacket, you'll catch a cold"

Jin almost jumped at the voice and the feeling of a jacket being draped over his shoulders. He looked up to see Namjoon who placed his own jacket around Jin's shoulders.

Jin lightly blushed in response and looked away to hide it.

"So what are you doing here?"

"It helps me calm down and think" Jin softly replied. Namjoon nodded and took Jin's hand, "it's cold, let me help you warm up your hands"

He blew some of his warm breath on one hand and rubbed it for a bit before letting go and taking his other hand to give it the same treatment.

"Thank you" Jin smiled.

"Anything for you Hyung" Jin's heart skipped a beat at that. Before Jin could say anything, Namjoon placed his hands on Jin's cheek and leaned forward. "Good night hyung" he said before softly placing his lips on Jin's forehead.

Jin's stomach could burst any moment from the amount of butterflies he felt. They were tickling his insides begging to be released in the froms of fire works which came with kissing your crush, but Jin held them inside.

When he saw Namjoon reenter the dorm he suddenly remembered he still had his jacket around his shoulders. He softly smiled, grabbing the jacket tighter.

That night he fell asleep dreaming about Namjoon and having his calming scent surrounding him.