Warning

Europe has new rules surrounding social networks including wattpad to protect the privacy more. Today is the deadline for agreeing and idk if I agreed to it that is why I post this warning so if my account gets deleted, you know why. I hope I agreed so my account still exist but honestly I don't know.

Thank you everyone for reading this story and if my account still exists tomorrow then I agreed to the new policy and may write a new chapter.

Here's a more detailed explanation:

In europe there are new rules that businesses have to follow to protect the privacy of the people more than before. That way we have way more authority over what we want to give free over our privacy. The rules are for all the sites that use something from our privacy for example e-mail adress. The businesses/sites are not allowed to give free or use any of our information without our agreement or else they'll get a fine that's millions of euros. The rules also differ from age to age, the younger, the tougher the rules. So to agree to these new rules we sometimes have to check a box with our age or check a box that we agree with the new policy. If we do not agree with the new policy, our accounts get deleted today. I do not know if I agreed so it is possible that my account gets deleted today.