The Stalker

[Chapter 7, BTS has 7 members, time for a special chapter! Oh, and I also realised that I need to write more Namjin moments, this is a Namjin story after all]

He smirked. He had Jin completely in his clutches. He remembered that ever since he met Jin, he had been in love.

Jin was the fairest being he had ever seen. He had an amazing personality and looked like a god.

The man whistled Awake while unlocking his door. At first instance, nothing seemed wrong, just a man who entered his house while whistling a song.

And when you followed the man into his house, the first thing that you would see was the living, which once again, looked normal, kind of boring actually.

It had white walls with a gigantic window into one of them, under the window were two couches, one dirrecty under the window and the other next to it together they formed an L.

In front of the couches was a tv and a table where you could place snacks.

If you continued walking you would enter the kitchen, but that is not where the man went.

The man started walking upstairs towards the second floor, passing his study and the guest room. Which were on the first floor.

Continuing to a floor up, he arrived on the second floor where his bedroom was and where it grew incredibly creepy.

The door looked the same as all the others if you excluded the fact that it was locked with several locks.

The man unlocked his room and entered, in front of him was a gigantic bed, next to it was a bedside table.

The table was filled with picture frames, and not normal ones of him and his family, no, they were of Jin.

Some of them were of him eating, others were of him performing, and some were even of him sleeping. And judging by the angles that the pictures were taken, there was no doubt about it that the man had been in Jin's room to take pictures of him sleeping.

His wall had also been filled with pictures. The man smirked when he looked at his favourite one, it was hanging above his bed and was gigantic.

It was a picture of Jin in the process of changing, the man was proud of this picture, he had managed to make it without being seen.

In the wall next to his bedside table was a window with a telescope next to it, looking out into the BTS dorms.

This house had been expensive but worth it.

The man smirked and walked towards his telescope sitting down to look what the subject of his obsession was doing.

The first thing he saw was Jungkook lying down on the couch with Jimin and Taehyung.

They were watching a movie, but the man did not care for them, he moved the telescope a bit and found both Yoongi and Hobi laying on Hoseok's bed with a notebook infront of them, probably talking about the lyrics of their new songs.

The man ignored them too and continued looking around, when he found Namjoon.

He was trying to do the dishes, the man was obviously about to continue looking around when suddenly Namjoon tripped and all the bowls that he was carrying fell to the ground.

Not even a minute later Jin was in the kitchen helping Namjoon.
The man growled and clicked on the button next to his telescope.

It was for the microphone, he had broken into the place before to break Yoongi's computer but had also taken the opportunity to place bugs around so he could listen to their conversations.

Jin

Namjoon

Seriously Joonie, look out, you're going to get seriously hurt one of these days.

Don't worry I'm fine, it's just a small cut.

No, it's not fine! I can't help but worry that one day you'll get seriously hurt. I don't want that okay?

I'm sorry. But as long as I have you with me, I'll be fine.

The man was blinded with anger when he saw Jin blush, that dirty whore!
He took his phone and called Jin.

"You dirty whore! You think it's okay to just flirt and bang anyone you want?!"

The man began yelling some more insults before he calmed down.

"Look what you made me do, I lost my temper thanks to you"

Through his telescope he could see that Jin was on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

He let his hand slide into his underpants

The man looked towards his watch, the train could be here any minute but his friends weren't here yet. Today he was going on a trip with some friends of his to the myeongdong hotel.

The man smirked, this was perfect. The man had already planned everything out and knew that once he started his plan, there was no way he could fail, Jin would be too scared to even call the cops.

"D! Over here!" The man turned around when he heard the voice of his best friend.

His best friend didn't even realise it yet but he was going to help him with his master plan.

The man kept his face in a neutral expression while in reality he wanted to laugh, but the people around him wouldn't understand, they'd send him to a mental hospital, call him crazy, pervers, sick.

They wouldn't understand the love Jin and him shared. But that was alright, having a secret excited him.

IMPORTANT!: as you probably noticed the man signs his letters with the name Hanzou but his best friend just called him D. That is because Hanzou is not the male's real name and his friends gave him the nickname D. So yes, D and Hanzou are the same person, thank you for reading!