👑Chapter 3👑 Neighbor?

I felt tapping on my face, the funny thing was giggles came right after it. I swatted the hand away as it pinched my cheeks.

“Ya Allah, I swear if you don't leave in five minutes someones gonna get a slap” I said as my face was in my pillow. I heard more giggling.

The tapping stopped and so did the giggling. I sighed and let my mind drift off. After I sighed I felt someone pull my hair, and giggling came right after it once again.

“That's it” I said, I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Masoud giggling at me.

“You have 1.5 seconds to run before I throw you outside my room” after I said that his little eyes went wide and he ran as fast as he could out of my room.

“You're so dead Lil bro” with that I ran out of my room chasing him around the living room.

“Momma help me!” Masoud yelled running into the counter.

“Madina leave him alone!” My mom yelled. I ignored her and  jumped on the couch. Masoud's eyes went wide and his little legs couldn't move fast enough for me.

I jumped off of the couch and grabbed his shirt which made him fall backward onto my lap.

“Gotcha” I whispered in his ear.

I swung him onto my shoulder and opened the front door. I made sure no one was looking because I didn't have my Hijab on.

“Majeed help!” Masoud yelled as he was draped over my shoulder.

“Sorry Lil bro, your on your own. Madina's scary when she's angry” Majeed said sitting on the couch flipping through channels.

“Dina please!” He yelled and laughed at the same time.

“How many times have I told you not to wake me up?” I asked with a sinister soft voice.

He gulped. “Uh, like more than 50 times” he answered actually trying to think how many times I've told him.

I snorted “exactly you monkey, and you still haven't learned your lesson, now what should I do with you?” I asked tapping my chin with my free hand.

“Oh I know! I'll throw you into the kitty pool in the front yard. I know how much you hate getting your clothes wet” I said with an evil smirk

“No,no please. You know how long it takes to match outfits?!” he struggled on my back.

“Oh you're right! But you know how grumpy I get when you wake me, so it's just getting even little brother” I shrugged.  

I was about to throw him in when I heard his voice. “Please I'll do anything Dina” he pleaded.

“Anything?” I asked amused.

“Yes anything, wallahi (I swear to god)

“Hmm interesting” I said with a smirk.

( two hours later )

“Masoudy! Where's my food?” I yelled as I sat on the couch eating bags of Doritos, hey a girl's gotta eat.  

“I'm coming” he groaned.

Hey, he might be five years old, but I swear sometimes he acts like he's 50. He's too smart for his age so I take that as an advantage.

Masoud put my pancakes on the table and poured the syrup for me.

“Thank you Masoudy” I said with a watery mouth looking at my pancakes. Yes we let him cook, he's seriously talented he should be on master chef junior, the kids version.