👑Chapter 63👑 Protectors

(Oh to all you silent readers who never vote or comment, my absence has bothered you😏 I can tell cause you finally commented😂 come on, vote and comment if you think ‘THBM’ deserves it❤)

👑👑👑

He looked at me and smiled weakly. I made sure to grab a pair of crutches if he wanted to try to walk himself.

I got inside my car and started driving away as fast as I could. Bryson rolled his window down as the wind ran through his wavy hair. A small smile was tattooed on his face as he watched the busy roads.

“Where do you wanna go?” I asked.

“To our beach” he said looking at me with his electric blue eyes.

“Okay” I smiled looking forward at the long road.

The sun blinded me at this moment, today was a good day to go out. I was grateful that Bryson could finally feel the sun on his skin. After being locked in that room for so long, I finally saw the smile on his face as he stares outside his window.

I kept on driving when I realized Bryson switch on the radio. He turned the volume up as a song played that I've never heard of before.  

I never been scared of love, scared to love
I'm on the drugs, way too much
I'm not enough, not enough
You're way too much, way too much
Not scared to love, just scared of love
Not enough, I'm not enough
You're way too much and I'm not getting enough
You're way too much, still not getting enough

(scared of love, by Juice WRLD)

“We're here Brys” I said parking my car near the beach.

“Alright, I just need a minute to get up” he said awkwardly.

I watched him as he struggled to take his foot out of the car. Watching him like this just shattered my heart, and the pieces were scattered all over the floor.

“Don't be silly, I'll help you” I pushed my sadness away and smiled at him.

He smiled slightly and nodded.

I got out out of the car and opened the trunk pulling his wheelchair out. Bryson opened his door and looked at the wheelchair with evil eyes.

“I fucking hate this” he said pushing his long hair back.

“Brys we haven't even tried yet” I said resting my hands on my hips.

He huffed “I know, but I just can't help but already know”

“Bryson” I warned.  

“What?” he asked not making eye contact.

“Look at me” I said with a serious tone.

His eyes slowly travelled up to mine.

“Yes?”

“Stop it” I said.

“Stop what?” he asked.

“Stop with all this negativity. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. There's no point in bringing yourself down for what happened to your legs. All we can do at this point is try to improve. So will you please try with me? because I can't do it without you” I said keeping both my hands on waist.

He pursed his lips and looked down before his hands slowly reached up and grabbed my hand from my waist.

“I'm only doing this for you” he said.