👑Chapter 61👑 Damaged

Chapter dedication goes to!!!                            🌟idkmyselfxo🌟

👑👑👑

“He's awake! Guys he's awake!” she yelled.

She looked back at me as if I were a ghost. I wanted to get out of the bed and grab her close to me, but my legs felt numb to the core.

Maybe I was tired.  

“Come here” I smiled lazily.

“I missed you” she cried as I held her in my arms.

“I missed you more baby”

I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure if my eyes were deceiving me, or if this was all real.  Ofcourse it was real, his blue orbs stared back at me so profoundly.

God I missed him so much.

It's like Allah (god) answered all my duas (prayers) all those sleepless nights I was up praying for Bryson to wake up. They were finally answered. I remember my mom once telling me if you have hope in your lord he will never deceive you, and keep your hopes alive.

That's what I did, and I didn't become disappointment.

I covered my face as more tears ran down my face. If only he knew what type of mess I was these days without him.

I never realized how much I really needed him, until he slipped away.  

“Please don't cry” he whispered struggling to sit up in his bed.

I rushed over to his side and helped him sit up slightly. I couldn't imagine the pain his body felt.

I smiled weakly as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I bit my lip trying to stop it's quivering. I didn't like this type of Madina. The one who cried at least 3 times a day because of a boy.

But he wasn't just any type of boy.

It was a boy by the name of Bryson Scott. I'll only find one Bryson in my entire life.

“I'm awake aren't I?” he asked me.

I nodded.

“So then no more crying. I don't wanna see no more tears, I just want to see your smiles” he smiled.

I giggled slightly and wiped my tears.

Bryson's mother ran into the room, and gasped loudly as her hands where shaking.

“My baby boy” she cried running towards his side.

“I'm fine mum” Bryson said groaning when he hugged her.

“You're not fine! You were shot three times. My baby was shot. And your legs-"

My eyes widened as she stopped talking.

His mother looked at me as we both looked at each other silently.

“I'm just worried about you sweety” she said kissing his forehead.

“Is everything alright?” Bryson asked his mom but he looked at me suspiciously.

I looked away.

“Yes sweetie, let's just wait till the doctor comes” she responded.

“Where's my father?” Bryson asked after an awkward silence.