👑Chapter 67👑 One Day

🌟Hey guys one of my awesome readers informed me I was nominated for the fiction awards. If you want to vote for this book please...🌟

1. Go under spiritual category, find "The Hijabi's Best Mistake"

2. Comment +1 for your vote to count

3. Submit

4. Pray for the book 😂❤

🔥thefictionawards🔥

Merci! (ENDS SEPTEMBER 3rd)

👑👑👑

I felt like shit.

That was an understatement.

I feel horrible. I can't imagine how he feels right now. All I could think about was how much he probably hates me.

It was the weekend but I had a little luck in seeing Bryson at basketball practice today. He was beside coach all day as side coach.

The worst part was when I walked up to speak to him he ignored me. Like completely ignored me. I was standing right in front of him, but somehow I was invisible to his eyes.

It hurt so freaking badly. But I told myself I deserved it. I deserved to be ignored and hated for making him feel like shit.

Sure I feel something for Bryson. But I just can't explain it to him. It's so hard for me. I've never felt about a boy like I have with Bryson. I wish he understood that.

I told him from the beginning I was different. And he understood that. But now it's like being different from all these other girls is what's keeping us apart.

If he's really meant to be with m god will somehow put us together in the future.

I couldn't tell him that. It just wasn't right.

Dating?

How can he expect me to date him? I could never do that. He would always joke about it with his friends calling me his ‘Girl’ I didn't think he was serious.

HE'S SERIOUS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Ugh what have I gotten myself into?

“Uhh why are you staring at your phone?”

I saw Masoud at the door of my room looking at me curiously.

That's when I noticed I was hanging from my bed upside down as my my hair reached the ground. I stared at my phone as my feet were rested on the wall.

Chase told me Bryson would call me. I took his word for it as I stared at my phone all day. I kinda lost hope after the way Bryson ignored me at practice today.

“I'm just waiting for a call Masoudy” I whispered.

I heard his little footsteps coming closer to me. We stared at each other as I was still upside down.

He came onto my bed and laid down beside me. He flipped himself over in the same position as I was. Now we both stared at the ceiling.

“Are you sad Dina?” he asked.

“I'm not sad Masoud” I smiled.

“Because if you are it's okay so be sad sometimes” he said looking at me.

I sighed “I am sad” I mumbled.

“I can tell” he said flipping onto his stomach.

His little hands rested on the corners of my lips. He started tugging on my frown.