Chapter 1 (the rebooted version)

It was currently 2 am as the exhausted scientist worked hard in his lab.
He of course was know as Flug and he has been working hard on his new invention, a holographic hand held device to be exact. His boss, black hat, has been very impatient with Flug lately, he needed that invention asap but it's been nearly a week sence the scientist started.

The scientist yawned as he twisted a screwdriver to fasten the screw he implanted into the device.
"I know this is will be useless but as long as I give black hat something I'm fine with it.." he muttered with an unconvincing tone.
He screwed in one final screw and he was finish. Flug smiled at the moment of actully finishing it but it slowly faded as thoughts of black hat yelling at him about how useless it is overflowed the small male.

He sighed as he stared at his invention. Flug then grabbed a notepad and dotted everything his device could do and how to use it.
"If I'm going to give this to black hat he should at least know how to use it" Flug thought to himself.

He felt his eyes closing but he never intended to fall asleep,but he did.
The small male's upper body was slopped on his desk as for his lower body on his chair.
He dropped his notepad and pencil as he dozed off to sleep.

ZzZzZ

I was gonna make this longer but whatever XD I'm tired it's 12:30, sav meh owo