Saturday ◎ Akashi Seijūrō

Update: Edited Nov. 4, 2017

It was Saturday morning and you were at Rakuzan without anyone with you. There were no classes at all and the academy looked haunted. It was scary, yet you still continued to stalk around the building because of who-knows-what.

You felt a pull from your long [hair color] locks and you were a bit startled. You thought you were alone; however, completely proven wrong. You shrieked and turned to see Rakuzan's god-like point guard, playing with your hair with a mischievious smile on his face that you would love to erase because it's damn annoying and you know it.

"Akashi-kun, what are you doing with my hair?" You asked, trying to pull your hair strands away from his grasp. He only creased his eyebrow, amused. He held his pair of scissors up to show that he was about to cut a good length of your hair. Your eyes widened in surprise and complete shock, you know him well. He loved to play and scare you using your hair. As much as you don't like to oppose him, you still had some pride in you and some love for your hair.

"A-Akashi-kun, not my hair," you stammered, obviously threatened. He raised his brow again, he isn't going to obey you. You had to do something- anything at this moment, really. "I'll do anything, just not my hair."

"If that's what you want, then I order you to spend the rest of the day with me alone," he placed his scissors down, and you sighed in relief that none of your hair was involved.

He grabbed your wrist and started to drag you through the hallways.

"Eh?" You let out a sound that he didn't want to hear, as if you're questioning his decisions, so he stopped and shot you a glare.

"Are you hesitating?" He asked in a very intimidating way that would make any three year old pee his pants, but in your fortune, you are not a three year old boy.

"No," you muttered softly and he smirked in a way that you can't stand.

He pulled you once again out of the campus to start the date. You assumed that it was a date, anyway.

He didn't hold you anymore when you reached outside, you were free from his grasp and that made you feel relief.

"Come," he gestured his hand to follow him as he started to walk and you tried to catch his pace. Even though he was small, compared to the other basketball players, he was still taller and had longer legs than you. You struggled a bit, but managed to catch up anyway.

It seemed that the both of you were going no where, you followed him anyway, not caring where your feet will take you.

It was silent as you walked with him, it was both relaxing and annoying at the same time, considering the facg that you're not someone who can last a whole minute without talking. You looked at him and he looked like he had no plans to talk to you at all and that fact annoyed you.

"What were you doing at school?" You asked, a bit curious and to break the silence.

"I had to run some errands," he replied shortly, trying to avoid any conversation with you. You didn't give up anyway.

"Well, if you ask me, I was at school because-"

"You left your smelly gym socks in your locker," he cut you off with an embarrassing truth that you did not want to admit. You were going to say something else, but the truth just smacked into your face.

"You saw?"

"I know everything," he said, but it didn't seem reasonable to you. You rolled your eyes and tried to ignore the embarrassing experience.

Little did you both know, you arrived at the local park. Neither of you were planning to be there, but it wouldn't hurt to stay there anyway. He took a seat on a bench under a cherry blossom tree and you sat beside him, however a lot of iches away from him.

You saw an ice cream stall nearby and you decided to buy some for you and for Akashi. Standing up, you felt a hand grab your arm and you saw those hands belong to the guy you're currently with.

"[First Name], where are you going?"

"I thought you knew everything?" You scoffed and shook his hands off your arm. "I was going to buy ice cream, you interested?"

He sighed, letting go of your arm and you smiled.

"Be back in a sec."

'Honestly, I don't understand what I see in him, but whenever I'm with him, I feel all giddy and it's annoying'

Approaching the ice cream stall, you were greeted by an arm on your shoulder and in your surprise, you jumped slightly. You turned to see who it was and it was your a boy from your class, Kurosuke Shiro. You were confused with the physical contact that he made, but it didn't bother you.

He walked with you, still arms on your shoulders, and it annoyed you a little bit since he's acting like he was your boyfriend, but you didn't want to waste your time arguing with him.

Once you reached the ice cream stall, you rolled your eyes, seeing that there were two other people in line.

"One [Preferred Flavor] and one strawberry please," it was your turn to order, you placed an exact amount of money on the table and the vendor smiled.

"Coming right up."

The vendor handed you the ice cream with the flavor you preferred and the other to Kurosuke.

"Um, that's not for you-"

"What's taking you so long, [First Name]?"

"Akashi-"

"Yo, Akashi Seijuro, was it?"

"[First Name], care to explain why you and my ice cream are both with him?" Clearly, Akashi wasn't amuse. He had his arm on his waist, waiting for your valid explanation, and you. Well, you just wanted the Earth to swallow you since you promised him that you would spend the day with him alone and none other, and his ice cream is with another guy.

It's unlikely for you to explain yourself to someone else, but somehow, Akashi gets to your side where you want to come in clean.

"Look-" you started, however Akashi cut you off, touching your lips with his fingers.

"Clearly, everything is a misunderstanding, I'm sorry if [First Name] caused you any trouble and will you let go of any grudges and your arms from my girlfriend," Akashi pulled you away from Kurosuke's touch, he blinked and you blinked as well.

"Girlfriend?" You and Kurosuke questioned in unison, Akashi gave a short nod, reassuring both of your questions.

"And let go of my ice cream as well."

Kurosuke panicked a bit and he handed the strawberry ice cream to Akashi. He left both of you without a word, but with a polite bow to bid goodbye.

"I'm your girlfriend?" You asked him, your eyes widening.

"I saved you from the trouble of handling that guy," Akashi shrugged, letting go of you and licked his ice cream in delight. "I think it's fine if you were my girlfriend, too."

"What."

"You're staying at my house tonight and that's an order."

It confused you a bit, but you were finally catching up with his unsaid feelings. You chuckled to yourself, realizing what he's really saying.

"I like you too."

Kuroko no Basuke © Tadatoshi Fujimaki