Sign ◎ Midorima Shintarō

Update: Edited Nov. 4, 2017

It was a normal school day at Shutoku High and you were walking around the school halls with other students in the hallway with you.

The principal saw you wandering around and doing nothing important, so he called you to go with him in his office. You had no choice but to oblige with his orders.

He took a seat on his usual 'principal' chair, and you stood in front of his desk.

"Take a seat, [Last Name]-san," the principal gestured the seat in front of his desk. You nodded and sat on one of the chairs in front of it.

"Why did you call me, sir?" You asked, as you saw him organize paperworks that you are not interested to see or be involved with.

'I swear, if I'll take a quiz right now, I'm gonna puke.'

"You're the basketball club's manager, right?" He asked and you nodded in response. "Take these to Coach Masaki, he'll know what to do with it."

And with that, you bowed and carried the heavy pile of paper and turned your heels to leave the principal's office.

'These are way too heavy for me- why do I always have to carry things for the club?'

Once you've arrived at the gym, you quickly handed the ton of paperworks to the coach and raced to the nearest bench you could find to take a seat and give your arms some good rest and stretch.

"God, was that heavy," you whined, stretching your arms forward, backward, and sideward, unconsciouly hitting the person who was sitting beside you. He cleared his throat to capture your attention and you jumped in surprise.

"Takao-kun, you scared me!" You slapped the point guard's shoulder and rolled your eyes.

"Hilarious [Last Name]-chan! Chill, let's talk!" He patted the seat beside him, gesturing you to come closer. You nodded and slid your butt to come closer to him. You looked around to look for a certain green haired man, since you haven'r seen him since he entered.

"Takao-kun, where's Mido-kun?" You asked the ravenette beside you. He raised his brow, confused.

"Mido-ku- Oh! Shin-chan, he's at the comfort room doing," he paused, grinning and was about to whisper something in your ear, but was stopped by the shooting guard's fingers, pulling Takao's ear.

"Stupid Takao, it's time to practice."

"Mido-kun! Since when were you here, I didn't notice you!" You gasped in surprise, seeing Midorima in front of you simce you didn't see him coming at all.

He shrugged, at least caring to answer you with a gesture.

"See you later, [Last Name]-chan!" Takao shouted before completely getting dragged on the court to start practice.

You smiled at your friend's goofiness, however a bit concerned with Midorima's cold treatment towards you.

While practicing Midorima's shooting forms, Takao had an idea in mind that would surely make the shooting guard's face red.

"So, tonight's a full moon, pretty romantic isn't it?" Takao teased, grinning widely. Midorima rolled his eyes.

"I'm not interested in you-nodayo," he shot back, continuing to shoot his perfect threes.