Camera Shots ◎ Kise Ryōta

Update: Edited Nov. 8, 2017

You were busy taking stolen shots of students for your everyday portfolio with your DSLR camera. You loved documenting your everyday life, especially a school day. A day in school means a day in a television series. It could be comedy, drama, action, and even romance. However, having a romance genre in school is quite impossible. Impossible for you.

You sighed, standing up from the spot you were at and looked for another perfect space to take photographs at. In your delight, there was the perfect spot you needed under a tree. Grabbing your things, you took off to the spot and settled everything there. You began to lift your camera to your face and peeked through the lens.

You took several photos of the happy people around you with a stunning background. Something suddenly blocked the camera's lens, making you see nothing but a white polo and it annoyed the heck of you.

"Excuse me," you said in the most polite way, not taking your camera off your face. "I'm trying to take photos."

"Oh, what's that for, [Last Name]cchi-ssu?"

You brought your camera down and looked up to see Kaijo's small forward, Kise Ryota, standing in front of you.

"K-Kise-kun—!" Was the first thing you blurted as red tint adorned your cheeks. You mentally facepalmed at the wah you acted, it was so out of character for you to act in such a way.

"Are you taking pictures of me-ssu?" Kise said, smiling. His smile made your heart flutter, I mean, hell, any fangirl would.

'I feel my nose bleeding,' you thought and as if on cue, blood started to stream down to your lips and you didn't even notice it. (Too busy admiring Kise's beauty, aye.)

"[Last Name]cchi!!!" Kise panicked, scanning his clothes for something. He pulled a hankerchief from his pockets and wiped the blood on your lips and nostril. You woke up from your fantasy world, seeing Kise wipe your face.

You were frozen in your place. Unable to move any part of your body. You just watched him wipe off the blood (that you weren't aware of) on your face and you let him without saying a word.

He finished wiping and looked at the hankerchief he had used for you.

"That's a lot of blood," he murmurs, returning his gaze at you. "[Last Name]cchi? [Last Name]cchi!"

"Huh? What?"

"Do I need to take you to the indirmary? You don't seem yourself," he mutters, eyebrows knitted in concern. He looked at you like how any boyfriend would look at his girl friend when they're worried sick.

"I-I'm okay," you stuttered, looking away as you smiled sheepishly.

"Wanna go to basketball practice? I could keep an eye on you there-ssu!" He invited. "You really don't look so well."

You smiled at his concern amd you were ready to decline; however, you thought of taking pictures at Kaijo's basketball team would be a good documentary.

"Sure, am I allowed to take pictures?" You asked, grinning. Kise smiled cheerfully.

He grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. You felt your heart race in an accelerating rate, and honestly who wouldn't? He was a model and the most popular guy at school. Plus, he was your crush ever since you've bought a magazine with his photos printed on it.