-I'm Yours- Himuro Tatsuya

Everything in BOLD is English.. xD

**********************

"Class, We'll have a project for this semester..."

"Ehhh??" Everyone in class whined..

Well you are in English class now, listening to your teacher..

"I'll group you into two's then explain the project later.."

"H-Hai~!!!!" All replied, including you..

"Blah and blah
blah and blah
blah and blah
will be together..."

After all names are called except for Himuro, you and two others you kept on praying for Himuro to be your partner...

"Himuro Tatsuya and......."

'Please call me.. Please call [l/n] Please. Please. Please.' You crossed your fingers..

"Himuro Tatsuya and [L/N] [F/N] will be together..."

You were shocked when your name was called you mentally fan girled..

"And last pair would be the other two who wasn't called.."

"Hai~~" The remaining pair answered.

You were very happy in the inside... You glanced at Himuro, then you saw him smiled at you..

You felt your heart is beating very fast... Very abnormal. You were day dreaming..

"So the project will be...." The teacher paused as she saw you not paying attention at all... "Ms. [L/N] please pay attention.." She glared at you..

You finally woke up in the fantasy land you were in a while ago..

"H-Hai!!!" You replied..

You sighed in relief, knowing you didn't get into any trouble..

"That's for day dreaming Himuro-kun.." Your bestfriend teased you which is your seatmate by the way.

"Tch." You glared an [Bestfriend's/Name]

"So, I'll continue... Your project will be singing an English song.. It's up to you if it's love song, worship song... I'll leave the decision to you.. Do I make myself clear?"

"Hai~!" All answered.. Deep inside they are really worried..

"Since today is Friday... Pass it tomorrow on Monday... Understood?"

"Hai~!"

Riiiing~~!

"Class dismiss.." The teacher stood up then exited the classroom..

Every pair is talking about the project...

"So [Name]..." Himuro called.

"Oh.. Himuro-kun..." You replied..

"What song would you like to sing?" He asked while smiling...

"Eh!? I-I d-don't know english songs that much.. Gomen..Since I am not good in English or even in singing.." (This is a fanfic, this is not true!. Do not be offended.. xD)

"Is that so [Name]? Funny.. I remembered when Atsushi and I visited your house, we both heard someone singing in the bathroom.." Himuro chuckled while you felt your face getting red because of this embarassment...

"Y-You h-heard t-that?" You asked nervously..

"Who wouldn't? Your voice was really beautiful [Name].." He told you while petting your hair...