-Sadist Lover- Hanamiya Makoto

Hi peeps~! I have to apologize about this lame chap... And I bet Hanamiya is very OOC, so Bare with it! TT^TT! Lemme try reader's POV this time :3 Okie Bye..~

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"You what?!?!]?" I shouted to my bestfriend, which is [Bestfriend's name]. She chuckled in return while I'm shaping my fist.

"It's just a date [Name]-chan, besides it's Hanamiya-kun your cr- mhfmhmfmh" I covered her noisy mouth before she can say anything. I did a death glare before releasing my hand...

"You better cancel this stupid date [Bestfriend], or I'll kill you with my very wayown hands.." I threatened her while she shivered in fear. I picked up my stuff then left my stupid classroom. My head was down while I was walking through the hallway, I accidentally bumped someone abd I noticed it's a guy's body, since it's hard as a rock. I looked up to see whoever this guy is, and surprisingly it's my crush/arch enemy/childhood friend.....

"Oh [Name] what an unpleasant surprise.." Hanamiya told me while picking up the books I dropped when we bumped at each other..

He handed it to me while looking away and I'm surprised that he's looking away while handing it to me.

"T-Thank you.." I stuttered while accepting my books.

"So [Name], I heard that you want to go on a date with me..." He smirked at me while I blush a bit in return...

Curse you [Bestfriend]! Now I'm doomed thanks to you.... I frowned infront of him while I saw him waving his right hand infront of me.

"[Name]?" He asked while I'm still frowning.. I shook my head and realized that he's talking to me..

"I didn't plan a date! It was all [Bestfriend]'s idea." I pouted infront of him...

"Well a date's a date... I'll just see you tomorrow.." He left me alone on the hallway... I sighed then left school too...

~Next Day~

I woke up pretty early today, I think I didn't sleep at all... I went in the bathroom then faced the mirror.

"Why is there a picture of a monster on the mirror?" I asked myself while trying to remove the picture, yet I failed.... Wait is this me?!?!?!?! I look hideous! (Gomen!!! Imagine yourself with deep black eyebags and your hair went SUPER SAIYAN while sleeping~)

I washed my face then wiped it and faced the mirror again.. "Surprise, surprise... It is me..." I frowned infront of the mirror, talking to myself, call me crazy but I call this normal.

I took a bath then wore a smiple shirt and pants. I braided my hair then looked at my mirror, and I look perfect... Except for these freakin' eyebags!! I tried to put powder and yet still didn't work...

I left my house then went to the park to buy Ice Cream... I looked around and surprisingly I saw Hanamiya..

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while I raised a brow.

"I'm here for our date, obviously.." He answered me in a sarcastic manner. I glared in return..

"So where do we go first?" He asked me. I remained silent then I started walking, unfortunately I trpped because of a little rock. The Ice Cream I was eating spreaded all over my face.

I looked up Hanamiya and and saw his lips dancing, trying not to laugh.

''Oh [Name]. You're stupid as ever..'' And he laughed at me... What a gentlemen -_-

I glared at him, since that was very rude... I saw his hand infront of me, I ignored it then stood up on my own. I inserted my hand in my pocket and realized I forgot to bring a hankerchief with me. Nice life [Name], Nice life....

"Here.." He handed me his hankerchief while looking away... I accepted it and thanked him...

I wiped the sticky ice cream on my face... And it's really sticky.. -_-

"Thanks" I thanked him while I still wipe off the stickiness on my face  -_-

"A-Ano.... I-I'll just clean this before I give it to you..." I told him nervousl, since I'm not used with this type of conversation with him -_-

"Yeah, sure.." He replied with an arrogant tone. I continued walking while he follows me. I looked at him in the eye for a while then realized he was smirking while I stare... I shook my head and woke up from my own fantasy world, I quickly turned my head and blushed slightly...

"So... [Name], Are there any guys that interest you?" He asked me while grinning... I blushed in return and noticed my face was all red...

 ''W-Why would you ask??'' I asked nervously while looking away..

''Nothing much... But there's this girl that I'm interested in... What should I do to win her heart?'' He asked me seriously.. I stared at him with my eyes pretty wide.. I scratched my eyes to clearly see, if this is the Hanamiya I know..

''What's wrong?'' He asked me while smirking.. I kept silent while we're still walking..

''Why don't you play basketball?'' I whispered to myself... I'm not sure though, if he heard me.. I looked at him and I saw a smirk on his face..

''Play basketball?'' He asked.. It's official.... He heard it... ''Very well then..'' He continued.

He dragged me to the school's court... He opened the door and saw the others playing...

''Let's play some ball...'' Hanamiya exclaimed while he still holds my wrist.

Everyone else nodded, that made Hanamiya let go and approached the others. I sat on the bench watching..

~After the Game~

''So [Name] did I win your heart?'' He asked.. He sat beside me.... Wait what did he said?

''WHAT!!??'' I asked him very loud, which made the others stare at us..

''I said... Did I win your heart?'' He asked once again.. I blushed furiously after hearing him say such words.

''Why would you ask me that?'' I asked him while looking away.

''Are you that stupid [Name]?'' He paused and gasped.. ''You're obviously the girl I'm interested in..'' He told me with a sarcastic tone.. I pouted in return and remained silent...

Okay.... It was pretty silent in this scene.... I looked at Hanamiya and I saw him grinning.

''Tch.'' I walked out with a blush wrapping on my cheeks and accidentally stepped on a sweaty towel and unfortunately I tripped..

''Pffft...'' I heard a familiar voice behind me... I looked up and saw a hand infront of me... ''Are you that stupid?'' Hanamiya asked with a sarcastic tone... He grabbed my wrist and helped me up.

''Thanks...'' I thanked him while looking at his face.. I blushed a bit then looked away.

''Are we an item now?'' Hanamiya saked... I quickly turned to him and blinked a few times..

''What do you mean?'' I replied while I tilt my head sidewards.

''Tch. I'll tell everyone else that we are dating...'' He grabbed my wrist and exited the gymnasium... I was really shocked after hearing that, but I can't stop blushing...

''You're simply saying you like me?'' I asked while giving him a smirk..

''No.'' He replied while dragging me away..

''Ehh~?'' I blinked a few times and pouted...

''I'm simply saying I love you stupid...''

*-*-*-*-*-*

Lame. Lame. Lame. Lame! Sorry if this took so long to update... I was lazy XD So I managed to finish this chappy.. Lemme hear a 'Whoop! Whoop!' XD Nah just joking.. SO I'm sorry if he's soooo OOC.. He's freakin' hard to write -_- Oh well.. Hope you like it though XD

Sooo.. Up next is NIJIMURA SHUZO... Oh well Good Luck to Tori XD

Okieee... Bye~~