chapter four // leave you alone

you ran around the school, desperately trying to find renjun, you looked at the cafeteria, the classrooms and even the boys' bathrooms but you still hadn't found him yet.

that is when you remembered that you haven't went to the library, with all your remaining energy, you ignored the burning sensation in your chest as you ran there like your life depended on it.

as you ran past the girls' bathroom, you heard a familiar voice muttering someone's name,

" jaebum~ "

you knew exactly who it was, and you were disgusted. how could she cheat with some guy when the most perfect person was already wrapped around her finger?

ignoring the horrid noises coming from the bathroom, you dashed towards the library, already knowing where renjun could be.

you slipped through two book shelves at the far corner of the library and saw him sitting on a beanbag, reading a book.

just by that, he aleady had you falling for him again, but putting that aside, you cleared your throat and he slowly faced you, the familiar annoyed expression displayed on his face.

"what do you want?" his voice was as cold as ice, venom seemingly dripping from every word he said.

"i'm sorry." "ㅡwhat?" he looked confused as he stared at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"i'm sorry, i don't want this anymore, i don't want you to look at me like i'm nothing because i don't want to think that i'm already more worthless than i already am. please forgive me."

renjun couldn't believe that he has affected you so much, but he still can't forgive you, atleast not yet.

"i won't forgive you, you should have thought of my feelings when i still liked you, and now i think is too late."

you nodded, accepting the fact that he will never forgive you,

"but i'd want to show you something, before i leave you alone."

you held renjun's hand, and led him to the girls' bathroom.
the sounds of areum's sinful voice still vivid as you both entered the restroom, you nudged renjun to the stall door, his eyes showing more confusion, before kicking the stall open to see areum and jaebum, kissing, their shirts unbuttoned and sweat trickling down their foreheads.

they both pulled away in panic, areum's eyes widened as renjun punched jaebum, then dashing outside with you following him.

next chapter will be the last, thank you for everyone who read, voted and commented on my book. please look forward to the next chapter.