Batch 3

Sorry for the long wait, guys. We'd been very busy lately, but now, we're back!

We're not sure if those who signify are still interested. Nonetheless, we've included all who'd filled up the form.

Here's your deadline. If you haven't finished your task on the date specified below, it means that you're out.

The number of parts shown above is updated as of posting, 7 January 2018

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The number of parts shown above is updated as of posting, 7 January 2018. For some of you, the parts differ significantly from the form you had filled up. Please inform us if you want to retain the one in your form or if you want to follow the more updated parts.

Result of evaluation is set on 29  January 2018. We'll give you the other dates when you've done your task.

Please observe strictly the terms of payment. Don't be stingy with your comments. We're not professional writers, so we need a relevant feedback from you too.

Unfortunately, all our guest critics are busy. Only charmdiatz and dcmuch will do the review. I hope it's okay with you, guys!

Happy new year!