Sans x Reader [ Edited ]

Info:

[ Name ] is a 19 year old Young adult, you have been living to an apartment nearby your college you are studying at. This kind of Time frisk has freed the monsters from the Underground.

______----------------______

" Another Boring day of me, studying for a test even though i could just fail right here and there " You said boringly as you looked at the book before you, as you slowly flipped the page and reading one sentence.

" it was said before that Humans before had magic enhanced on them, every human had a different magic correspanding to their Soul trait but these Magic soon faded away as years went by with some witches and wizards started to die off leaving humans powerless. "

" Whew that is a lot to take in, just in one sentence. But personally if people still had magic I'll be a complete badass with it. " You said picturing yourself as levitating [ Fav. Food ] towards the direction of your mouth as you watch on your [ Fav. Movie ], imagining that made your mouth water. You decided to grab some [ Fav. Food ] from the fridge and watch some news or something to keep you out of mind, so you lazily stood up from your chair to grab some [ Fav. Food ] from the fridge as you flop down on the couch and turned on the Tv.

You saw a child with brown hair and blue longsleeves with two magenta strips standing beside the reporter as you saw a..Goat with a purple like dress...?
" Here we have the ambassador of the Monsters, This is Frisk Dremmurr the adopted child of Toriel Dremmurr and Asgore Dremmurr. What would you like to say about the humans opinion to monsters? " The reporter asked as the child started to use sign language as their way to say something, you couldnt tell what the child was signing but you were glad there were subtitles.

" I want the people know that Monsters arent harmful even though what they look like, they're all harmless and they don't meant harm towards us humans. " the child signed which leaved you gawked on how great this child was, you weren't a monster hater. To be honest you were quite the fact interested towards Monsters years ago and especially the war, it left you all puzzled about the past and wanted to know more.

While watching on the news to know more about the interview with the Ambassador of Monsters, your doorbell suddenly rang which made you shocked and fell off the couch with your [ Fav. Food ] on the floor. You internally cried before you opened the door to reveal a tall skeleton man? " HELLO HUMAN! MY NAME IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WE'LL BE YOUR NEIGHBOORS FROM NOW ON! WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US FOR SPAGHETTI!? " The Skeleton said who's name is " papyrus " said as you gladly took the offer " My name is [ Full name ] it is great to have you around as a neighbor!~ " you said awkwardly " WE'LL SEE YOU LATER FOR SOME SPAGHETTI HUMAN! " papyrus said before leaving you with a short skeleton on the on the other hand.

" Sup, names Sans. Sans the skeleton. " Sans said as he pulled out his hand and reaches towards you, you shaked his hand and that you heard a soumd of a whoopie cushion which made you laugh like maniac. Sans looked at you suprised at your sense of humor " An old whoopie cushion trick left you to tears kid? Well you got some Sense of Humor there kiddo. " he said laughing abit aswell, you dried off your nonexistent tears as you looked at the Sans " It was nice meeting a punny skeleton like you sans, i do we could crack up some jokes sometimes. " you said as he looked at you aswell " Same here. " he said before you two bid goodbyes as you countinue watching the news.

While you were busy watching you suddenly realized about Papyrus invation, so you sprung up from your couch and grabbed your keys as you knocked on their door " Knock knock! " you said as you waited until you heard a sound that someone is leaning on the door " Who's There? " A familiar voice said as you chuckled silently as you stood up straight " lettuce~ " you said trying not to laugh " lettuce who? " " lettuce me in there sans! " you said as you bursted out laughing at your joke as the door opened to reveal the sans you met earlier " Come in [ name ] " he said as you came into their apartment, everything was kind of a mess there was a pile of socks which had a note " Sans! Pick up your sock! " which made you chuckled. As you look at your surroundings a loud voice made you jump " AH [ NAME ]! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE C'MOM TASTE MY SPAGHETTI AND TELL ME HOW IT TASTES LIKE! " he said before giving a you a plate of spaghetti, when you took a bite welp totally tastes like hell rather than spitting it out you ate it and oh boy your stomach hurt after you swallowed it.

You asked sans for help which he did by teleporting the spaghetti to the trashcan, after lying to papyrus you ate the spaghetti. You decided to teach him how to cook spaghetti the PROPER way, after that you three bid goodbye before you got back to your apartment as you slept like a baby.

Weeks. Months passed you have grown closer to the two skeleton bros and they even introduced you farther to the Gang, you met Alphys who was an anime lover which you two went along. You also met toriel who is like a mother you never had and Asgore like a dad you also never had, you and Undyne became quick friends because of your liking on [ Fav. Sport ]. And Frisk the Ambassador of the monsters is like A little sister you never even once had, you all are the perfect family even though you all arent blood related which is were you are grateful why?  Because you fallen for the punny bonehead you first met on your apartment.

You told Alphy's about the situation she agreed with you and even shipped you two which made you blush, she also told you to go in for the kill! You also told Undyne and she somehow had the same response to Alphy's and have a good support towards you two. You told everyone and they all supported you, but only person is left to be told. Who was it you may Ask, its Sans the f*cking Skeleton.

You asked torie for advice as she gladly gave you some, now your on the infront of their door with you being a nerveous wreck. Knocking on their door you heard a familiar voice which made you blush red " Whos there? " " Lettuce " " Lettuce who? " " Lettuce me in Sans. " you said as you found sans who was wearing a tuxedo, and it made him look cute. You invited sans from a date earlier which he gladly accepted you, now your being a nerveous wreck and a blushing Damsel of distress.

But once you saw sans your act disappeared as butterflies in your stomach appeared, you were really inlove with this bonehead. You two teleported to Mtt's Resort as the two of you ordered Mettatons face steak, as the two of you chatted along.

" Hey [ Name ]... " sans said nervous you looked at him with a slight blush " What is it sans " he looked at you and smiled " Knock knock. " he said as you giggled with his jokes as you only go in for the flow " Whos there? " " Olive " " Olive who....? " " Olive you " he said as it made you stunned as you felt yourself got warm butterflies in your stomach arise as everything went blur, you kissed sans.

Everything was alright, you didnt care if people around you gave you weird looks and disgusted stares. You only cared about the one you love who was Sans, the kiss went on passionately as you broke it a blush crept on your face as a baby blue blush on his cheekbones aswell.

You giggled and shifted back to your seat as you looked into his eye sockets and smiled.

" Olive you too, Sans. "

___----------___

[ Finished editing : 2/12/19  9:02pm ]