Ink x sick!reader

Le back..

Anywayz iam  crippling  through all my music just to have an idea. And yes I finally got one.

Info.
You were running  home from school (Ur college and shiz) till it rained,you don't have any umbrella  in your bag so you run as fast as you could. Ofcourse at home you wet,since you were sooo tired you flop to the couch beside you and dozed  off. At the morning  You have a huge headache,you realized you have a flu and your boyfriend  have to take care for you.

....yeaaa..that's the info it's pretty weird if you ask me.

Now go read to narnia my precious  little reader. GO!

_____________________________
Third pov

(Name) is on the couch just lying there with a flu, (name) started to stand up and go to her room ofcourse she get a little dizzy while  she walked through her room. She flop on the bed while  groaning from the pain,and there she slept for a while. Then a ring from her phone awaken her.

Your pov

*insert ringtone* ughh why now?? You grabbed your  phone as you answer the phone. 

( Y-you  I-ink  you already know that right?)

Y- hello?

I-  (name)! Where are you?I thought  I said at 10:30 we are meeting in the park?

You remember the thing that you have to go to the park,you looked at the time that it was already 11:00. Why?

Y- oh ah sorry ink but I totally  forgot because I got a little flu here and I have sl-

I- you have a flu!?

Y- ugh inky put the voice down your giving me a headache

I- sorry,but why didn't  tell me you have a flu?

Y- oh I was so tired so when I got home I slept  imediatly   (help I forget the imeadiatily  spell,I blame that pe now)

I- iam going there right now.

Y- w-wait!

And there he just hung up, what Iam I going to do now?

Inkys  pov ((my sempai))

As I hung up I started to walk to (names) house.

(Timeskip  brought to you by: me having an a stomachache  because of pe)

I got to (names) house and started to knock on the door,as I wait.

When the door opened up I saw (name) wearing some pajamas  and she have a teddy bear with her

(This is what you look like      I drew that)

She looks pretty tired and cute!

Your pov 

I heard a knock on the door as I got up and started to walked to the door groaning from the headache.

As I opened I saw,ink standing infrot of the door

(Name)! You okay? Ink said  I rolled my eyes and said "yes I am good as ev- ahh! Ink!  Ink was carrying me bridal style as I started to blush

Ink please put me down I said embarrassed  "no ink said while blushing lightly.

Ink pov

I carried (name) bridal style as she said   ink put me down (name) said embarrassed  as I said no while blushing lightly

I carried her to her room. I put her to her bed as I gave her some chocolate and her favourite  bedding.

As I kiss her forehead.

And said 

" sleep tight my masterpiece"

________

Yeah here you go

Bye my stars

Word count

563

Creatorstar~