Sans x Genocider!reader[Edited]

Info:

When you fell down in the Underground, you did a pacifist. While making your route around the underground you gained a crush to a certain Skeleton named Sans,
After the barrier was broken and all of the monsters lived outside with you being their ambassador.
You finally gained the courage to confess to Sans, which in response liked you back.
Chara on the other hand was getting bored of what was going on and convinced you to reset, so you did but when you fell down you we're suprised about something cause..

You weren't in control.

| You know those ghost Chara we're they follow frisk around cause they share the same determination? Yeah you're like the Ghost here instead of Chara. |

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Why did i ever listen to that brat!?” You thought as you watched Chara sliced down the monsters in the ruins, after gaining your happy ending and reaching the surface Chara has been non-stop Convincing and almost begging you to reset. In utter desperation on trying to shut them up you did what they want which was a bad decision, and now here you are watching Chara doing a genocide which you never intended in the first place. You wished you can just go back in time and didn't reseted cause now you we're dragged into this mess with no way out but to 'help' Chara, well you aren't really helping them. You're just narrating for them like they did to you.

You are filled with determination
Would you like to save here?

You said in a monotone voice as you hear your voice bouncing back at the empty ruins, dust was all you saw in the ruins. You missed the froggits who helped you around, the spider shop and just the liveliness in the ruins seems to fade and you miss it. You two finally arrived at Toriel's home, you remembered the first time you fell down and coming a long way to her house.

× Flashback ×

FINALLY!” you said as you almost burst out in exhaustion, after roaming around the ruins without Toriel's supervision. Falling down the traps, getting killed and dealing with the puzzles we're finally over. You we're about to just run inside Toriel's house until she saw you and hugged you “Oh my Child, im quite sorry for taking so long! I haven't gotten any visitors for along time and i wouldn't want you to not have a warm welcome at my house” Toriel said as she hugged you, after she did. She took ahold of your hand and took you inside, she led you to a room as she pat your head “This is your new bed little one” You hear her say, you must say you did felt home here. You never knew that monsters like this, she's more of a better mother than your mom at the surface “Thanks, mom.” You blurted out without realizing it, Toriel looked at you in a shock but smiled lightly “Take a nap, you seem to be exhausted. I'll wake you up when the Butterscotch pie is done.” Toriel said as she went back to the kitchen leaving you to your own devices.

××××××××××××××

Are you done with your flashback, [Nickname]?

You heard Chara said, which interrupted your flashback. You looked around to see that you we're at the basement where the Door outside the ruins where located but no Toriel to be found, you started to panic as you glared at Chara “Where's mom?” You said malice laced onto your voice as they laugh at you.