Ink!sans X suicidal!broken!reader

Oh hey there!

This is a request by TheGreatLindzay and I liked the idea after listening to miss wanna die a lot english. So yeah...

(Also to mention: Some suicide shiz,cutting,and blood)

Info:

Your name is (name) you lived with your family in an Au called (your fav au) till a tragic day happend. Y ur au was destroyed by Error,you watched your family and friends...even your young (sister/brother). You watched them dissappear  infrot of your eyes. You were the last survivor of (your fav au) au,you waited for help for 4 months. And that day you met ink.

Oh and ps..   (there will be some auto corrects cause my keyboard was being a bish)

And one more you'll  get two choices in this  okay?

Now lets gooo!

______________

Third pov

You (name) is a survivor of (your fav au). You  were happy that your still alive but,the memories of your family and friends dissappearing and no where to be found was the one who struck you and become broken girl. The "tragic event" never left your mind making your head say hurtful words bout you.

And it never really left your head. You called those who talked to your mind "my demons" so after 4 months those "demons" maked you a suicidal person...you tried to hurt yourself but you on have anything to hurt yourself when you were still in that void.

Now.....you lived with ink in the anti - void,but you were still broken. You try your best to hide al of your  self hurting,and carving.

But,will he found out,this out?

Your pov

Le present day.

Ink was still busy as always doing his job being the " au guardian  of all aus" while you just sitting in the couch looking at your phone which ink gave you. You were playing  "a girl  adrift" it was pretty much you lost and confused,just let's put it on additional  that for a time that you have grown a crush on that arty skeleton.

But you out he like you back,I mean who would like  a ugly nd stupid person. You were almost done beating a boss till someone knock on the door,you stood up and open it and saw ink and (any au goat mom just one ) with him. You greeted the two,as  the three of you ate dinner.

-timeskip after dinner-

You were finished eating as you washed the dishes,while  ink and (goat mom of your  choice) talked to eachother. You weren't paying much attention  of the dishes  till you accidentally  cutted yourself with the knife you were washing,you just quietly  groan  from the pain. You were pretty used to cutting since you do it when you felt you need  to.

You  just washed the blood of and finished the dishes...

After you finished the dishes,you got up stairs to your room to sleep,but after a few minutes you can't sleep. So you quietly  go down  to drink some milk,till you heard laughter from (goat momma of your choice) you quietly peeked as you see ink blushing very  bad.

*the sight of your crush blushing from (goat momma) it fills you with sadness.

You were shocked as you quitely  go to your room as you lock the door,as you start cry. You felt heart broken and rejected at the same time,you knew this would happend. You knew that he already have a special someone. The love for ink was the only thing that kept you going and didn't  did it a long time ago.