Yandere!Blue x Reader [ Edited ]

Info:
You are a Big sister of Chara, you two have recently left the ruins with Asgore.
It's now one of those times where you two cant find a place to stay with a snowy town,
What will happend until you met someone you never thought of falling for.

Warning:
A little gore, a little Papyrus x reader and a painful backstory

_____--------_____

" [Name]-sama, it's getting a little cold. Should we get in? " your little sister asked as she shivered through her green and yellow striped sweater, you looked at your little sister's crimson eyes as you slowly pat her head as you took off your [ Fav. Dark color ] muffler and wrapped it around your little sister as you were only left with a [ Fav. Pastel color ] fluffy jacket and a [ Fav. Color ] sweater and turtleneck underneath your jacket. You lightly smiled at her although it showed sadness " I'm sorry Chara, but I don't have gold left.... " you said as you rummaged your pockets, until you felt something clank inside your pockets, you took it out as you were shocked with 35g and a note. You slowly opened the note as you scanned it with a smile on your face.

[Nickname],

I knew that someday you'll be needing some gold, when you told me about you and Chara leaving the ruins i sneaked these in your pockets. I hope this is enough to last the two of you in snowdin, I love you girls. Be safe.

-Dadster,
Asgore

You smiled at the little note as you looked back at the path of the ruins, oh how you missed Asgore. You looked at Chara and smiled " Chara, Were going to stay here for awhile " You said as she looked at you confused as she tilted her head at the side " I thought, we dont have money to get a room to sleep in? " Chara asked a bit nervously but you only chuckled and gave her the note Asgore has sneaked onto your pocket, you can see a smile rise on Chara's face as she read the note you have given her to read. Once she was done she smiled and gave the letter to you, as you put the letter in your pocket as the two of you circled around snowdin until..

[ A wild guard dog has blocked your way! ]

A red heart and a [ Soul color ] heart had popped out as you and chara were transfered into battle mode, as the dog with buffed armor stands in your way. You decided to pet the pup as its neck started to get long, chara did aswell as the neck became longer. The neck keeps on going on and on until the dog has reached its maximum space as the dog fleed with its neck back to normal, you two giggled at this as your souls has disappeared infront of the two of you as your journey countinued.

[ * You have Reached snowdin. ]

Everything was so lively, with all the shops, gifts and the christmas tree in the center it really fascinated you more than it was being in the ruins. You wonder what more platforms does the  underground have?
Chara tugged onto you as you looked around if you can find a suitable place to eat, that was until your eyes spotted the sign " Muffet's ". You and Chara walked to " Muffet's " As chara looked at the monsters in snowdin, they were all jolly and harmless. Something you never thought a monster would Act or look like, when you opened the door to muffet's the people inside that were jolly before suddenly turned quiet as the atmosphere was awkward. You and chara silently walk through some isles until you reached the stool as the owner of the place was in, she smiled as she looked at you " Greetings, welcome to Muffet's whats your order? " She asked politely that it made you comfortable, she motioned you to sit down and you did with the sound of the whoopie cushion starting to make noise as you blushed with embarrasment as you heard a chuckle beside you. It was a tall skeleton with an orange jacket and some black shorts, he noticed you and smiled " Careful kid, sometimes people would put whoopie cushions under the stool to make a great laugh at it. " He said as he countinued to drink what you seem to acknowledge as Honey, you pat the empty stool beside you as Chara nodded as she sat beside you " What do you have in here? " You asked politely to the owner as she gave you a menu which had a few orders.