Boys

Her mouth tasted like the cherry tart they had for pudding that evening, and she was especially frisky tonight. Albus wondered what had brought this on.

"Mmm-nnnn," he said between pulls of lips. "Mon, can we stop for a second?"

She widened her already enormous green eyes at him. "What's wrong?" she asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

Albus shook his head. "Nothing's wrong. I just thought...you realize this is all we do?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "You wanted to do something else?"

"Well, yeah, maybe," he said, scratching the back of his neck. He wasn't used to feeling this laid open. But Scorpius was right. If he didn't like seeing her flirt with other blokes, he should bloody well talk to her about it.

Monica smirked. "I was hoping you'd say that," she said, moving in to capture his lips again as she snuck a deft hand down to undo his belt buckle.

Somewhere in the depths of Albus's big, beautiful brain, a circuit sparked. She was trying to touch him there! And if he let her, she would know just how much their snogging had affected him. He gripped her wrist to stop her movement and pulled back from her lips. "What are you doing?"

Although she stared at him with a neutral face, he could tell she was confused. "You said you wanted to do something else."

Albus exhaled raggedly. "While I am certainly not opposed to letting you continue what you were about to do, that's not exactly what I was talking about."

"Did you want to do something to me?"

Duuuuhh...what were we talking about? The horny-boy part of his usually logical brain was taking over like a twin consuming its counterpart in the womb. He had been a fool to think only blokes were this stupidly single-minded when it came to sex.

Her impossibly verdant eyes softened. "It's alright," she whispered. "I've never done anything before, either," she said in a timid, kind voice.

The sides of his lips quirked up at hearing that. Not that he was some sort of sexist brute, but he liked hearing that he was the only one. "We don't have to."

"I want to," she said without hesitation. She quickly realized how eager she sounded and retracted slightly so as not to seem like such a hussy. "That is...if you want to."

He smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Of course I want to."

She blushed, breaking her cool-girl veneer and betraying the inexperienced teen that she was. Biting her lip bashfully, she continued undoing his trousers.

__________________________________

Scorpius furrowed his brow in frustration as he stared at what he had written on the parchment. "Merlin, I sound like I should be doing marketing for Pepper-Up Potion in this essay. Listen to this shit, 'Pepper-Up is among the most useful of potions that a wizard should store in his mental arsenal. Its uses include, but are not limited to, curing hangovers, headaches, nausea, and fatigue, as well as alleviating the effects of the Cruciatus Curse and recovery after proximity with Dementors.' I should be on their fucking payroll," he said with a smirk.

Albus didn't respond, continuing to stare at the same paragraph he had been pretending to read in his Potions book for the past half hour.

"Al?"

Nothing.

"Al!"

"What?" he dumbly snapped to attention.