TB | Paint Job

TB | Paint Job

Getting to know Tori personally was a huge deal for Zayn if he says so himself. Not only did he find her very attractive, but he found her character quite alluring as well. She was just a cutie pie and Zayn had literal heart eyes for the chubby girl. Her calm yet feisty demeanor had him on his toes everytime they were together, he had no idea what to expect from her but he always found a way to keep her amused yet a blushing mess. For the past month now they have been gradually getting closer.

Even though they are headed in the right direction Zayn has guilt sitting on his shoulders. She had been attending his art studio for about two years now and it is sad to see that they are just now talking. He made sure that he was friendly with everybody and he also made sure that nobody felt let out. Zayn remembers getting her name when she first joined his studio but that was probably the only time they have ever talked. Ever since she saved his ass at the cafe he couldn't help but to think that it was fate.

The twenty-six year old was a hopeless romantic and he wasn't ashamed of it either. He loved affection and attention just as much as he loves giving it to someone he is interested in. Zayn was a charmer and he knew that himself. He could have any girl or guy swooning over him just by his million dollar smile. He had the looks, the charisma, and confidence as well. Being with someone and wrapped in their embrace is what Zayn could ever want in a relationship of any sort because he loved the feeling. But sometimes life isn't easy.

He was in this deep committed relationship with his college sweetheart and he was so wrapped around her little skinny finger. Zayn did everything for her and he ended up being destroyed. Not only did she cheat on him, but she also took his heart with her. He was devastated for a really long time until he eventfully got over it. Zayn was raised by the best parents in the world and he knew exactly how to treat a lady right. Sadly, he was in an unhealthy relationship for that time and he is glad he's finally free.

"Hey cutie pie," Zayn greeted her with a smile as he took a seat right next to the chubby girl he found so cute.

"Hey Zayn," she greeted back giving him a flirty look before continuing on with her painting. It was the ocean, and it looked so beautiful.

"This is beautiful, ya know? All the different shades and the detailed texture you added is amazing," Zayn complimented.

"Thank you so much," she blushes dipping her paintbrush in a specific blue before applying it to the canvass.

Today she wore black leggings and a Pink brand hoodie with odd chucks on her feet. Her hair was in a very loose low ponytail with her edges laid like always. False eyelashes were on her eyelids but he didn't mind honestly, she was cute regardless.

"Stop staring at me," Tori blushed harder and covered her face with her free non-painted hand to cover her face.

"What? You're cute and I like staring," Zayn shrugs.

"I bet you also like having my hormones jumping off the wall too, yeah?" She spoke half-jokingly.

"I mean if you say so," he hums licking his lips then suddenly poked her chunky thigh.

"Stop," she says swatting his hand away.

"Stop," he mocked.

"I'm going to fight you Zayn," she huffs as she tried to concentrate on her painting but it was impossibly hard having this sexy man poking her thigh constantly. "Man stop."

"Or what?" He challenges.

She glared at him trying to look serious, "I'll whoop your ass."

"No, I'll whoop your ass," he winks.