TB | Tidal Waves

TB | Tidal Waves

Today would be the day that Tori would be sitting around in her house watching The Titanic while she surrounded herself in chocolate and junk food. She has been a lonely person ever since her break up with her ex, and even that idiot didn't even treat her out for Valentine's Day. He would just give her a boring ass card and give her sex the same night. Everything went sour in that relationship and she swore to herself that she was done trying looking for love. But here she is getting ready for a date tonight.

Zayn told her that this date was going to be fancy so she took it upon herself to dress fancy. Her parents always told her 'never dress to impress for the sake of acceptance or attraction' but this had to be an exception, right? She wanted to look nice for Zayn because she generally wanted to. Tori has been loving the affection and attention she has been getting from him and the least she could do was dress nice for this lovely occasion. But what trips her up and exactly 'how nice' she was going to look for this date.

Being insecure she didn't know exactly what to wear so she procrastinated until she had two hours to get dressed. She didn't know if she wanted to show too much skin or not. She didn't know if she wanted to look basic or look like a Instagram model. She didn't know if she wanted to cake her face in makeup or not. This was very challenging especially since she didn't have her support system which was her big sister Ariana. Her biggest fear is looking like a joke and embarrassing Zayn, but little did she know he liked her regardless.

FaceTiming her big sister she knew for a fact that she needed help getting ready. She tried on different dresses in front of the camera for her sister to see, and at the end of the day she settled with a really dark mahogany dress that had medium sized straps to hang loosely on her light carmel shoulders. It stopped above her knees if she was standing up, but it came all the up her thick thighs if she sat down. Not caring about wearing a bra was a bonus when it came to this dress, but she was worried about the excess fat on the sides of her body making her seem even bigger than before. But she decided to ignore it.

Lastly, she did her hair and makeup while Bills by Destiny's Child played through her speaker. She kept her makeup simple but it looked extravagant, and she decided that she would just straightened out her hair that stopped past her mid back. She also decided that she would wear some low heels, displaying her chubby manicured toes. Her chest tattoo was on full display and she liked showing it off if she gave herself the chance to. Her honey like skin glowed and she had to accept the fact that she did look good tonight. It was rare for her to feel good about herself, but tonight she hoped that Zayn would think the same.

"Ah baby, you look so lovely," Zayn's smiled said even more words as he watched the thick woman walk down her porch steps.

Tori felt tiny little butterflies swarming in her stomach, but even with that compliment she was unsure of her appearance,  "You really think so?"

"Surely," he nods taking her hand and placed a lingering kiss all while holding major eye contact with her.

Zayn wore black skinnies with a black button up shirt that had a pocket on the side of his chest. Rings were in his fingers and a simple gold chain was around his neck. His dreamy features hypnotized her and it was hard to breathe being around such a godly man.

"Thanks, and you look very handsome as well," she gently cupped his jaw and placed a cheek on the side of his perfect chiseled face causing him to blush slightly.

It was amusing how Zayn could compliment her endlessly and be so cool about it. But the moment she does something simple like kissing him on his cheek or take ahold of his hand, it was like she sent electric shockwaves through his body causing him to react by blushing.