TB | The Exes

TB | The Exes

"Yo, this shirt is fresh as fuck," Tori says taking out a shirt from his closet and looking at it.

"You think so?" Zayn asks sitting on the edge of the bed watching how much this girl was gushing over every single piece of clothing he owned in his closet. It was cute to him.

"Yes, because the abstract technique is really cool along with the colors and—sorry, I'm rambling," she blushes deciding to be quiet.

"No, you're not," Zayn chuckled standing up from his bed to take the shirt from her to slip it over his head. "How I look?"

"Handsome as always," she says running her fingers through his gorgeous hair then down his chest. "You always look good honestly."

"Thanks cutie pie," Zayn smiles.

"Yeah, it's a real nice shirt," she says patting his chest.

"I'll buy you one like this Tori," he offers. "I'll get you some gold too."

"Zayn," she spoke crossing her arms. "You don't have to be spending unnecessary money on me."

"I got bank baby, and I don't have to worry about getting broke anytime soon," he tells her honestly.

"Again, you don't have to buy me everything," she says stepping away so she could close his closet doors.

Zayn turned her around by her hips and gave her a look, "I know you like being spoiled, so don't give me that bullshit."

"Okay, maybe I do," she admits bashfully. "But just a little bit!"

"Exactly," Zayn chuckles. "Now let me get ready and we'll head out."

Tori nodded and went to go touch a few things in his bedroom. She couldn't help herself because he had a lot of things. Picking up his Gucci cologne she sprayed some on her wrist and took a whiff then she was instantly in love with it.

"Ah shit, come here babe!" Tori gushes.

Zayn poked his head out his bathroom, "Yes cutie pie?"

"Let me put this on you," she says showing him his cologne that he rarely uses.

Zayn couldn't help but to smile. She was in his stuff and he absolutely loved it.

"This smells bomb as fuck," she says spraying this expensive bottle of cologne on him, even under his armpits too because she was a real one. She then smiled. "You ready to go now?"

"Yeah," Zayn nods.

Just before they left he made sure he had his phone and his wallet with him. Taking the elevator down they reached the lobby of his luxurious condo and walked out hand in hand.

When they got into the car his radio was on and the song Happy started to play, "Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof—,"

"Fuck no," she says turning off his radio.

"What the hell Tori?" Zayn laughs taking a glance at her. "You don't like that song?"

"It was popping like four years ago, but now it's just..dead," she shrugs.

"I think it's a really cool song," Zayn shrugs turning it back on.

"Zayn," Tori groans crossing her arms over her chest.

"What? It makes my ass clap," he says suddenly.

"Zayn!" Tori looked at him in shock and then seconds later she erupted in so much laughter.