TB | Project One

TB | Project One

Zayn woke up the next morning with a thick thigh draped over his front and a chubby arm across his stomach. Looking to the side he noticed that Tori, the beautiful girl, herself was sleeping right next to him peacefully on the couch. Light snores escaped her perfect full lips, and her body would rise and fall with every inhale and exhale she took. She was so beautiful that it had to be illegal to look so perfect. Her cheeks were the cutest and her eyebrows were kinda frowned. Not to mention the sun hitting her skin perfectly.

Her honey-like skin was the softest, and her body was like his favorite pillow. Zayn didn't go for a specific type of female because looks didn't always matter to him. It was the type of vibe that he eagerly lived off of. She was sweet but could be sassy. She was insanely gorgeous but acts insecure at times. He didn't understand why such a beautiful girl like her would think low of herself. She was the ideal package that anyone could ever want. She was smart, caring, ambitious, and super talented. Who wouldn't want a girl like Tori Philips?

Being "fat" or even "big" didn't even come up as a negative thing in Zayn's mind. He didn't see a problem with being either or because people, especially women, came in all different shapes and sizes. Look at Zayn for instance; he wasn't the strongest or the most fit or the tallest. He was a skinny guy being twenty-six. If girls only went for buff guys then he would have been automatically disregarded to any female that ever approached him. So being "fat" or "skinny" gave him a neutral feeling because he didn't think either of them were very good or very bad.

Starting today he is going to show Tori how much he appreciates her body and her beauty. If she didn't know how crazy gorgeous she is then he was going to show her himself. Even if it took him up to a century then he wouldn't stop until she got the bold message. Actually, Tori is probably the most beautifulest girl he had ever laid eyes on. Her body, her heart, and her personality was just gold and he found interest in that. She didn't want to have a boring, weak relationship, she wanted a happy, strong, and healthy relationship.

And Zayn wanted that as much as she wanted it.

Not knowing if she's a deep sleeper or light one he started to shower her face with soft kisses until her eyes started to flutter open. Light sleeper, Zayn noted as he continued to kiss her until she started to giggle. Her dark eyes were lighter in the morning than during the day or night, and that fascinated him how gorgeous she appeared.

"Goodmorning Zayn," she says with a cheesy smile.

"Mornin' Tori," he gave her the exact same smile and kissed her forehead. "How you feel?"

"Great because of you," she gushes with pink cheeks.

"You're so fucking adorable," he chuckled sitting up against the couch and she did the same not letting to of him. "And you were so warm last night."

"Uh, thanks?" She giggles. "I hope you didn't feel like you were falling off the couch because I uh..didn't mean to take up all the space and—,"

"Tori stop," he says giving her a look. "Don't go overboard, okay? I slept good last night and that is what matters."

"Okay," she murmured softly.

Zayn kissed her cheek and got off from the bed which resulted her to whine. He chuckled and went to go find his phone. Then once he found it he then heard loud cussing and loud footsteps, turning around he noticed that Tori was no where insight.

Being curious he followed the soft voice that was filled with panic and worry. She was on the phone apologizing while she paced around the room nervously. He couldn't help but to leaned against the doorway and watch in curiosity yet amusement.