The Mine

A/N: This was a request from Wirt-TheTraveler. And will be a Female YandereXMale reader. So, I hope you guys like it.

There was said that a mine off the borderline of town was the hideout for a serial killer, this rumor had been around for a while.

Like all teenagers, they are curious and test their luck. The same goes for right now.

You are that teenager, you were out drinking with some friends when the blonde girlfriend of your buddy, Axel suggested to check out the mine.

You all agreed and drove to the outskirt of the city, you all got out with your flashlights and walked towards the mine. You could hear music playing, an angelic voice singing. You felt like you were in a trance, as did your friends. All of your bodies began moving on its own towards the magnificent sound.

Follow me
And you will see
The truth

Your bodies walked into the mine, following the voice. Step by step getting closer to the sound.

Just come on in
And i will grant your wish
To your deepest desires
As long as you follow me

The girls smiled at the voice, with you flashlights you could see where you were being led.

I am here waiting to for you
Come my love
And we shall be together

There was a bright light and you all shielded your eyes, you saw a beautiful girl. She looked about a half inch shorter than you, in the blink of an eye as soon as she stopped singing your friends were hung up with large hooks for meat in their wrists.

Axel, Tonya, Daniel, Fiona and you.

You were the only one not hung, the girl stood in front of you. Blood was streamed down her face, her skin pale, clothes torn but wearable to cover her "lady parts".

"W-what are y-you g-g-going to do with u-us?" You asked.

"I wont do anything to you, my love."

"Whats.....your name?"

She smiled. "Anna, but I am known ad the 'Mine Keeper'." (Is that a good name? If you have a suggestion on a better name, tell me in the comments.)

She pushed you back into a chair, chaining your wrists and ankles to it.

"Now, sit and enjoy the show."

Anna began singing and took Axel and his girlfriend Fiona, Anna strapped Fiona to a table and gave Axel a screwdriver. Fiona was terrified by what was about to happen.

"Axel? Axel baby snap out of it please." Fiona pleaded.

Anna smiled and sung into Axel's ear, Axel raised the screwdriver and began stabbing Fiona. She screamed at the top of her lungs, she was stabbed in various places.

You watched in horror as your best friend was killing his girlfriend. When Fiona stopped screaming and moving, Daniel was unhung and given a screwdriver as well. Anna sang into his ear as well then both the teens began to go at it, they were fighting to the death. It was finished with Axel embedding the screwdriver in the middle of Daniel's forehead, Axel then stabbed the other screwdriver in his neck. The blood sprayed onto your face, you looked at Anna frightened.

She smiled and licked the blood off of your face. She then turned to Tonya and tore her apart, ripping off her limbs and digging into her flesh.

"Why didnt.....you k-kill me?" You stuttered.

Anna gad a sadistic smile plastered in her face.

"So we can be together forever, my love."