Why be smart, when you could punch someone instead?

Your sixteen and today is the Choosing Ceremony. You live in the factions, in Eurdite, to be specific. You were the clever faction, always smart, reading, inventing technology. But you knew you weren't. Even if you understood the subject, it usually bored you. Or if you couldn't understand the subject, it made you kind of angry. You didn't want to stay in Eurdite. You felt the expectations were to high. 

     And now you were sitting in the Choosing Ceremony room, with the other Eurdite teens. One by one the sixteen-year olds would be called up, and they would choose one of the five factions. Erudite = clever, Candor = honest, Dauntless = brave, Amity = peaceful, Abnegation= Selfless. I knew I wasn't going to stay Eurdite. Maybe Candor? But you lied to much, hell you were lying to your parents right now. They expected you to choose Eurdite, and you knew you'd disappoint. Not Amity, they were so passive, and you were to strong-willed to go there. You could go to Abnegation, but they were so selfless that they let themselves be stepped on by the other factions. That only left Dauntless. Sure you had doubts, but at least you weren't positive you'd fail. And you didn't have another choice.

     "Y/N Y/L/N," the speaker called. You stood, shaking slightly, but you quickly controlled it. You walked confidently over to the Choosing bowls and grabbed the knife. Without hesitation you cut your palm. It was time to decide. Fear started to creep up like an unseen monster. What if I'm to weak for Dauntless? What will my parents think? You turned and looked at your parents, they raised their eyebrows wondering why you hesitated. This only made you come to your decision. You looked at the bowls and let the blood from your hand drip onto the black coals, Dauntless.