five

She lead him out of the old hotel, her heels clicking as they slowly walked down the stone steps

"I hope you had a comfortable stay," Penelope tucked some of her blonde curls behind her ear revealing a large diamond earring.

"I did."

It would have been more comfortable with you next to me, he added mentally.

"Please remember that you're welcome back at any time," her red lips turned upwards. "Or you could stay; there's always plenty of room at the Hotel California."

"I really shouldn't stay but I promise to come back."

A sleek black Mercedes Benz pulled up besides the two, a loud group of young attractive men climbing out of the vehicle.

"Hey, P!" One of the men shouted. "Thanks for letting us borrow your ride."

"Any time." Penelope caught the keys flying through the air with ease. "What's mine is yours."

The men smiled graciously before continuing on their way into the hotel, their laughter filling the air.

"We could've had so much fun," the blonde sighed.

"And we will when I come back," Damon assured the girl he had met the night before.

It was silent between the pair for a moment, her icy blue eyes locking with his. They seemed to be pleading with him to stay.

"You know what, I think I will stay for a drink."

A devious smile grew on her lips when the words left his mouth.

"Brilliant. Follow me."