eight

Penelope turned to Damon, the pale moonlight illuminating her face just as the candle had done the first night they met

"Do you think anyone will ever love me the way those two love each other?"

"I don't know, but I think you need to leave this place to find out," Damon answered her honestly.

"I can't leave," she shook her head, turning back to the young couple in the distance. "There's something about this place that keeps me here. I've tried to leave, I've tried to leave countless times, but something just keeps bringing me back."

Then the forbidden lovers went their seperate ways. They were only together for the shortest amount of time, like the sun and the moon during an eclipse.

Abruptly, Penelope stood, nodding her head for Damon to follow after her as she jumped down off the roof.

Damon trailed behind slightly as they walked back to the passageway. They stopped just outside the entry, Damon standing closer to her than usual.

"You want to be loved?" She nodded in response. "Okay."

He lifted her chin up with his fingers, gently connecting their lips. Sparks flew like it were a cheesy romance movie.

Penelope had kissed many boys, but none of those kisses compares to the one she shared with Damon, no other pair of lips moulded so perfectly.

Their lips rarely parted as they made their way back into the warm hotel, stumbling around the hallway back to Penelope's room.

She pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him, leaving a trail of kisses down his now bare chest.

Damon caught a glimpse of his lust filled eyes staring back at him from the mirror on the ceiling. He let out a growl and flipped them over, taking the lead.