Rhino girl (Daryl Dixon love story)

I was running as fast as I could up the stairs, my trusty wolf by my side, the deady's were right behind me three stories down. They were slow but if we didn't hurry they would catch us for sure. I got to the very top floor and saw that a chain was attached to it. I groaned slightly and kicked at the lock. It didn't budge. I kicked at it a few more times and it broke. I  grabbed up the chain and lock and ran through the door, making sure Alpha was threw the behind me before closing it and chaining it from this side. I locked it and then rested my head in my hands while looking up. I let out a small giggle and backed away as the deady's just now got to the door and tried to get through, but failed.

I didn't even notice the guy behind me till I heard a rough voice say "hello there pretty lady" I whipped around to see a man with a floral shirt and blue jeans on. Alpha was letting out a small growl from where she stood beside me.  He had short cut salt and pepper hair and black eyes, he was also handcuffed to a pipe. "What?" i questioned surprised at his being here "Who are you and why are you handcuffed to a pole" I asked him very roughly, he looked me up and down and I pulled out both of my twin ninja swords from the sheaths on my back, that laid under my backpack "My FUCKING eyes are up here!" I screamed at him. Alpha barked, I was tired, I was hungry, and I just got chased 2 blocks and 5 flights of stairs by deady's, I didn't want some redneck creep undressing me with his eyes! 

His eyes snapped back up and he said with a grin "Well, ain't you fiery" I growled at him and pointed my swords at him. Alpha inched closer to him and lowered her ears, he looked at the dog He widened his eyes and finally answered my question. "Merle! im Merle Dixon" He raised him hands up in surrender but the one that was handcuffed didn't get to raise all the way. Who the hell does he think he is. To flirt with me, he doesn't know me! I could be psycho!

I could hear the deady's clawing and moaning at the door. I looked towards it. "Well were stuck here until the walkers go away. have a seat" he motioned to the spot across from him and gave me a smile. I raised an eyebrow at him "walkers huh?" I questioned. He nodded his head "Thats what we call, them" he nodded to the ... walkers

He was right we weren't going anywhere, and he was handcuffed so he couldn't go anywhere. Also if he tried anything funny i could kill him in less than a minute. I don't see why not.

I sheathed my swords and sat across from him with my back against the edge of the building right next to a tool box that had a hacksaw in it. Alpha stopped growling and layed down next to me. "Would you mind handing me that hacksaw?" he asked me kindly and stretched his hand. I shook my head "I don't trust you yet. I'll give it to you before we get out of here" I looked at the cuff that held his hand, then at the saw "Besides, that saw is to dull for the chain. You'd have to cut off your hand." his face paled and he pulled his hand back "You'll get out of there. So don't worry" I told him looking off into the horizon "So how'd you get cuffed to that pole anyway? and why was the door outside chained?"

He shrugged "My camp don't know when im playin round" I chuckled. "how'd you end up here?'' he asked me cocking his head to the side. 

I ran a hand through my dark short brown hair and shrugged then started petting my completely white wolf. "Got surrounded and i ran... i call them deady's" I told him kindly, by hands running threw Alpha's soft fur.  He gave me an odd look and shifted "You got any water?" I stoped petting my girl, who gave me puppy dog eyes and I took my bag off of my back and pulled out a bottle of water. Before I handed it to him though I told him "I only have 5 of these before we run out and I don't know how long were going to be here." he nodded in acknowledgement and I handed him the water. "How long ya been chained here?" I pulled out my own water and opened it. I took 3 small sips and closed it, putting it back into my bag and setting that down next to me. "A day, was waitin round for my brother to come rescue me. Don't think that's happenin though" 

So he had a brother. "What's his name?" "Daryl" I smiled "I like that name" I stated and he gave me a small smile and put his water on the ground next to him. "Ya, well it's a hell of a lot better than Ace" I gave him a funny look and said "But thats a great name" He shrugged.

The sun was at it's highest in the sky and I laid down on the rooftop ground, using my bag as a pillow ''Hope you don't mind, I haven't slept in two days and i really need a few minutes." he extended his hand "Be my guest. You could come over here and we could take a few together" he winked at me. "Stop that" I told him "I have two swords and a knife. I have no problem cutting your hand off instead of doing what i planed on doing to get you out of that cuff" he sighed and replied "Fine" I shut my eyes and put my arm over them so that the light would stay out of them.

Hours past and i was woken up by someone beating on the door "Merle! Are you in there brother!" a gruff voice said from the other side. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. It looks like Merle had caught a few hours too because he was getting up from laying on the ground. I looked over at him "Daryl?" he nodded his head and I unsheathed one of my swords. I got up, and so did my wolf, and walked over to Merle bringing the sword down on the cuff. 

The cuff immediately broke fell to the ground. "Much obliged" he said, standing on his two feet just as the chain on  the door broke off and fell too. He was rubbing his wrist and a man with a crossbow came running onto the roof. His crossbow was directly aimed at me. He had dark brown hair, a nice southern accent and chocolate brown eyes.

(His eyes are whatever the fuck I want them to be. There is no reason yall can't get on the bandwagon when it comes to my creative authors rights. I appreciate the people who support me. But if I get one more complaint about his eye color I'm going to block you.) 

He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and the muscles on his arms and chest were well defined. Even if i couldn't see most of them through the shirt it was extremely easy to tell. 

He. Is. Beautiful.

"Who the hell are you and how'd ya get here!" he yelled at me, still pointing the crossbow at me. I still held up my sword in defence, Alpha was back to growling with her ears flat against her skull. Even if this guy was good looking there is no way I'm letting my guard down. "Whoa whoa whoa, little brother. Put the weapon down. She saved my life, I would'a died'a thirst if not for her"  he coaxed his brother finally into putting the crossbow down. I sheathed my sword as well and picked up my bag. Alpha didn't look away from him, but stopped growling. 3 more guys barged onto the roof. One had a gun raised and was looking around cautiously,  one was screaming, and one looked like he would rather be anywhere else right now. "Daryl don't run off like that. We do this as a group!" By the authority in his voice I was assuming he was the leader.

He stopped talking when he spotted me. All the men were looking at me now,"Hello, ma'am I'm Rick Grimes. And you would be?" he asked me politely. I could already tell I was gonna like him. "Hi, im Alex, you can call me Rhino. Or Rin for short, and this is Alpha" I told them extending my hand and shaking his. "If you don't mind my askin" Daryl said in a rushed, angry voice "What the hell ya doin up here on the roof with my brother when i got here" he was pacing.