6

Y/n's POV

I sprinted outside, as people ran by. They were almost desperate to head toward the emergency exit...

"H-hey!" I heard Dr. V yelp as I dove into the crowd, almost swimming through the bodies. Soon enough, I was by the doors. I felt a hand grasp my arm as Dr. V continued to cry out to confront me. I shrugged her off and walked out the door, seeing only bright light. Wind danced through my hair as leaves whirled around us. Trees shook and the grass beneath me seemed like an ocean of green, the waves marked by the wind. The hair infront of my face uncovered a large metal replacement, causing me to frown. However, I didn't feel dissapointed. I just felt... Fine.

"Huh." I frowned, seeing a large electrical fence. "Y/n! I don't even know if your operating properly, let alone with you causing so much commotion!" The doctor cried, trying desperately to get me to stop. I shrugged again, deciding to think of any other perks they gave me. I discovered all sorts of vision, strength, intellect, so what other perks could I have?

I concentrated hard, feeling my feet tingle. Soon my feet were only rocket boosters, as I began to shoot up in the air. Clearly they only made a cyborg, not a human.

I flew over the fence with a breeze, looking over my shoulder to see my friends. Growling, I walked over to a nearby parking lot. I grasped a red Mercedes Benz, lifting it over my head and pinning it toward the fence. It exploded in a fiery cloud, smoke waving through the wind. It was carried away, slowly but surely. Now, there was only a hole in the side of the facility. People ran out, as Dr. V sprinted over, followed by the people I had met over the time spent here.

Molly stumbled, as Diana struggled to help her hobble her way over. Natasha jogged over calmly, as Nara skipped giddily. Charley, slowly stalking over, was still nose deep inside a book. Amber sprinted beside Dr. V, her face scrunched up in annoyance. "Wh-- that behaviour wasn't necessary, dear." She frowned. I felt unfazed, beginning to walk across the road. Maybe I could make it to the next town, or city.

"Whatever." I muttered, neatening my h/c hair. Bangs slid over the side of my face, as I felt the mechanical parts grow warmer from my body heat. "... I'll come with you, then." She sighed. I turned around, raising an eyebrow. "And why is that?" I questioned. "Well, you don't live your lives out in the city, so I can help you live normally." She spoke softly, lightly smiling. Nara pranced around, giggling joyously. Natasha wore a smirk, and Amber... Let's say she wasn't dissapointed. Charley smiled shyly and shut her book, holding it close as if someone were to wish to steal it from her grasp.

"Well, Doctor," I smiled slightly. "You have a ride?"

~~~~~~~

Mini's POV

"Sparky, calm yo'self!" I laughed as people stared at me as I lifted a mocha latte to my lips, and sauntered with sass in my step. We passed by a clothing shop, as I saw a seventy-five percent off discount. I sprinted over, my dog almost struggling to keep up with me.

"Hello, sir--" the cashier struggled to keep her eyes on me as I searched through the shirts.

"I'll be here for a while, don't worry." I joked. Sparky sat by the entrance, head tilted out of curiosity.

~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"OVER THERE!" Nara squealed. Diana stayed quiet, sticking by Dr. V's side. We saw a large assortment of buildings, apartments, stores and more come into view, something different from fields of farmlands.

"This is good, we can buy some suitable clothes." I explained, as the cab pulled up in front of a clothing store. There were large red numbers and letters in bold on the windows, something about a sale. I handed the man some cars as everyone got out, sprinting inside. People stared, incredibly weirded out and concerned. I waved them off as Dr. V escorted us inside.

"Now, I don't think the doctor has enough money to buy too much, so I guess we need to settle with a set of clothing each." I sighed as everyone ignored me. I noticed a small dog beside the door, standing up and jumping around. I walked over, crouching down to pet the puppy.

"That's a good dog, heh." I smiled lightly. I only longed to experience the feeling of happiness, Joy, anything. At this point, sadness was also pretty good. Any sort of emotion. Standing up, I began searching for clothes.

I pawed through shirts, spying a lot of dresses or flowing shirts. I took a f/c long sweater and some denim jeans, then walking over to the dressing rooms. I strode into the nearest stall and sighed, grinning as I tore off the gown. I noticed a light lace top and underwear underneath, as I sighed relieved that I didn't have to go without under clothing.

I picked up the sweater, about to put it on when someone kicked the door open. Looking up, unfazed, I saw a man wearing glasses, a black and orange shirt and some pants. He held many outfits, presumably to try on. His face flared.

"Oh god, I-I'm so sorry! Ah, jeez..." He sighed, face flaring. I shrugged, not feeling uncomfortable in the situation. "It's alright, maybe close the... door...?" I asked awkwardly. He nodded, walking out quickly as he slammed the door behind him. That was a fun encounter.

I tossed on the clothing, sighing at the perfect fit and walked out, before I did so, I tore off the tags and left the gown in the room.

"Doctor V?" I called, spotting Nara leaning on the checkout. She wore a long, grey hoodie with black basket ball shorts, a red streak lining both sides. She grinned, seeing me. "You look gorgeous!" She squealed. As much as I thought of it as a nice gesture, I didn't see wearing a simple sweater and jeans as beauty.

"Thanks." I smiled, combing my h/c bangs out of my face. Soon realising my mistake, I roughly dropped it back in place. Hope that guy didn't see it...

Natasha strolled in, wearing long jeans and a t-shirt, a light sweater hanging loosely over the top. She smirked as she strode over, confidence clear in every stride. "Neat outfit, Y/n." She grinned. "Thanks." I shrugged.

As Amber walked in, I noticed her outfit was as badass as the aura she gave off. She wore black skinny jeans, with a red long sleeved shirt, a leather jacket completing the look. Her combat boots tapped the floor as she approached.

Charley walked in, wearing a loose green long sleeved shirt and some black shorts. Her socks were halfway up her calves and her sneakers were a black with blue and purple accents.

"Now that we're all here, I think, I can pay for the clothes." Dr. V grinned. "Wait! I'm... here too!" Molly tiredly jogged over, wearing a light purple dress with a black bow tied around the waist.

"Okay, now I think we're all here..." I joked. The doctor handed the cashier the correct payments and we were off, now looking for Dr. V's house among these busy streets.

Yeah, first encounter had to be weird. Okay? Okay.
Word count: 1255 words.

Ps
I sliced a chunk of my thumb off, so typing is hard. Luckily I have autpcorrected on lol
This mean that I can't upload for while. I luckily had this chapter already made to upload lol
I'm a genius
:) wuv I guis