Introductions

-this is all off of their wiki pages so you know I'm not just making this up

Pacifica Southwest

Appearance ^

Personality
She is a very kind, down to earth, and a secretly smart person. She sees good in everyone she meets.

Relationships

Gideon Pines
Pacifica is Gideon's friend. Pacifica and Gideon enjoy spending time together, whether it's simply goofing off with each other or having adventures. They love going to the Gleeful's tent show however they don't always agree on everything.

Dipper Gleeful
After frequent visits to the Gleeful Twin's show, Pacifica begins to develop a crush on Dipper Gleeful and has become good acquaintances with him.

Mabel Gleeful
She is very kind to Mabel Gleeful. Even though Mabel always teases her and laughs at her, Pacifica still remains kind.

Her parents
Support her in everything that she does and doesn't care what others think. They also don't care about money.

Robbie Corduroy
(this one is kind of made up since his wiki page doesn't say much)
Him and Pacifica are best friends. He works for the Pines family and is kind to everyone. Pacifica had a crush on him but gave up on it after he started dating Wendy Valentino.

Wendy Valentino
(Also kinda made up)
She doesn't really like her not only because she is dating Robbie but because of her rude and conceited nature but tries to still become friends with her because she still believes there is good in everyone.

Wendy Valentino (Also kinda made up)She doesn't really like her not only because she is dating Robbie but because of her rude and conceited nature but tries to still become friends with her because she still believes there is good in everyone

Gideon Pines

Appearance ^

Personality
Usually seen to be very kind and gentle with most people, the exception being the Gleeful twins, whom he is most suspicious of, and is only kind when trying to either gain answers or take suspicion off himself. He has also to be seen as fairly intelligent, and a quick instincts of something wrong, helping him in his quest of solving the mysteries of the town.