5. Who you really are...

Dipper gleeful's POV

          ☤As she dragged me to the woods I could feel my stomach dropping to the ground, lower and lower.
The darker it got and the more trees that covered the moon, the only light that was left.
I could feel myself longing to go back to dinner.
Sure, I didn't really like anyone there especially my new enemy but I was certain making fun of her was any better than this.

"Here they are." Smirked Mabel as she finally let go of my hand.

I slowly opened my eyes, I had kept them closed this whole time afraid she had already killed them and I was about to puke.
However, like she promised she had kept alive for the both of us which may have been worse since I could the fright in their eyes and their shivering bodies.
This was the thing I felt guilt for, not girls who had fallen in love with me and I didn't feel the same way but doing this and not being able to stop it or not feeling like I could.
I had given them a look of sympathy which might of been worse because they had a slight smile on their face like they thought I was going to let them go.
Instead I walked over to a tree opposite of the tree they were strapped onto and turned my back to them.
However that wouldn't make it any less painful to me, there was no way of not hearing the murder.

With no warning whatsoever, not that I asked for one but it would've been the smart thing to do, Mabel had taken out her knife I presumed and slashed open the ropes but she always didn't so poorly, perhaps on purpose that she ended up slashing through the stomach as well.

They both let out blood curdling screams, the girl being louder.
"Please Mabel, I'm sorry..." the begging began but that never worked. "I didn't know how much I meant to you.." he was struggling with his words due to the blood loss and pain filling up his body, I suppose. "I thought I was another one of your toys or whatever just let me go and we can start over."

With my back to them I had found myself feeling grateful about many things:
One, I couldn't see this painful apology
Two, it'd be over soon and I didn't have anything to do with it except hiding the bodies
Three, the girls that treated me wrong didn't deal with this, I would just ignored them or make fun of them like Pacifica.

Mabel was a lot more...sensitive than me.
She thought people shouldn't be allowed to get away with things like this, cheating and what not.
In this moment I felt like the superior twin, the nicer one.

Mabel rolled her eyes at his pathetic apology. I understand that he was just saying that but it did make sense, I would have been a little considerate than what Mabel did next.
"How are we going to start over again when you'll just leave me again?" She scoffed.
"I won't! I promise!"
"You see I would believe you...but you don't have a heart."
"Wha-"
You could guess where the knife went...

I was shocked she ended his life so quickly usually she would keep them alive longer just to continue the torture going.
I suppose she didn't care since this time she had two victims.

"Any last words?" She asked the girl.
"Mabel, please I love your shows and I'm a huge fan...I had no idea that you were seeing Roy if I did I would have told you that he was trying to cheat on you-"
I guess Mabel didn't believe her since next you heard another scream from her mouth and then something roll to the ground.

"And we are done!" She squealed like she was a second grader who had finished her art project.

I slowly turned to the victims, although I hadn't watched the killings it still hard seeing the aftermath.
Either way, now I had to cut up the bodies to make them easier to hide.
I put my hand out for her knife. She handed it to me excitedly, thinking this was me joining the fun instead of not wanting to get caught.

"You did it quite quick." I said to her trying to distract myself from what I was doing.
"Well it wasn't any fun without you." She explained.
"Then next time don't do it at all." I scoffed, finishing up.

I picked up the parts one by one and stuffed them in the opening of a tree.
I found nearby squirrel and quickly killed it with the knife.

"Oooh right." Started Mabel again. "I forgot about that, put animal blood over the bodies and the search dogs will dismiss it." Mabel nodded proudly, I was still upset I still remembered it.

As we walked back home Mabel kept talking about "how good of a team we were" that we were "unstoppable" I just nodded along until she shut up.

I quickly ran into the bathroom and rid my hands of the blood.
Will slowly came out of the closet.

"Sire...I thought..." his voice trailed off.
"I know, Will." I sighed. "So did I, so did I."

🌟9 votes for the next chapter🌟