3. Show me her

Dipper gleeful's POV

          "Show me the girl." I ordered Will.
"Uh...what girl, Sire?" He asked.
"Don't play with me! You know what girl!"
He hindered at my yelling. "I'm not playing with you...I really don't know, you do talk to a lot of girls, Sire."
"No...don't make me sound like a player, Will." I scoffed. "A lot of girls talk to me, there was only one girl I responded to."
"I must of missed it, Sire."
I sighed. "The one I gave the rose to?"
"You give out a lot of roses..."
I slammed my night stand with my fist, he jumped. "No, I don't! I give them daisies...can you seriously not the tell the difference between a rose and a daisy?!"
"The color..?"
"Well duh...but the meaning...you never see couples give each other puny daisies on Valentine's Day, it's always roses."
"So you gave it to her because you like her?...Like couples do?" He asked.
"No. I just knew she'd—appreciate it more if I gave her a rose—she'd remember it, gush over it and come back for more—I thought she'd be fun to play with." I then went into a daze, thinking about her.
"Ah, I think I found her!" Yelled Will snapping me out of it. "...well...roses are red, right Sire?"
I rubbed my head. "Honestly Will, I don't know why we keep you around....yes, roses are red."
"Here she is, Sire." A picture of Pacifica and I appeared on his stomach. "See, Sire? From last night, there are you giving her the...rose."
"Yes..." I sighed. "That's her and that's great and all." I scoffed. "But what I meant was...can you figure out where she is now?" I grind my teeth.
"Uh...yes, Sire!" Suddenly a different picture appeared on his stomach, of her talking to a dark-haired boy who wore jeans and a green flannel.
"Who is she talking to?" I looked closer, he looked so familiar. "is that...Wendy's boyfriend? I didn't know they were friends...what was his name?"
"It's Robbie, Sire."
"Robbie...right." I nodded as I kept watching them. "Can you figure out what they're saying?"
"No, Sire...I can only show you where she is...sorry."

I sighed and just kept watching, seeing if I could read their lips.

Before I could make any guesses, a broom barged through my door.
I quickly shoved Will in my closet.

It was Wendy.

I casually leaned against the closet door to keep Will from trying to get out.

What are you doing?" I sighed as she began to sweep around the room.
"Just cleaning." She shrugged going under my feet.
"You already swept my room before." I reminded her.
"Yeah but it's been a while...could've got dirty again." She shrugged again.
"Well it didn't!" I snapped touching my jewel and making the broom fly out of her hand. "So what do you want?"
"Uh..." she stood there frozen just staring at the broom. "Well it's...uh...Robbie's birthday tomorrow and...he said I could invite one of my friends...so I wouldn't feel weird around his...so what do you say?" She smiled.
I looked at her oddly. "What do I say to what? uh...tell him I said Happy birthday...?"
"No...would you like to be my...plus-one?"
I chuckled. "Oh then in that case...what I say is, We're not friends." I smirked and then opened the door to push her out.
"Wait!" She stopped me, I paused and glared at her. "I saw how you treated Pacifica last night, giving her that rose to mess with her...come tonight and you can torture her all you want!" She smiled wider this time.
"Wait..." I looked back at Will who was still in the closet. "Pacifica...will be there?...the one from the show?"
"Sadly...yes, the two are like best friends." She gaged. "My favorite insult I like to give her is her crush on Robbie, like that would ever happen." She giggled.
"Yeah..." I scoffed, playing along with her. "Sounds fun, I'll go with you."
"Really?!" She piped.
I shrugged. "Sure..."

Without another word she grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door to the party.

I hit the closet to let Will know to come out and follow me.

When I got there Pacifica immediately approached me, I guess she just couldn't wait...

"Southeast..." I smirked. "Fancy seeing you here, enjoy last night's show?"
She sighed...? "Yes I love just falling to my death, don't you?"
"Uh...no." I was a little shocked at her hostility, I caught her, saved her life most girls just get a smile or wink from me...she got a freaking rose! "No, I don't like that." I continued. "That's why I caught you...remember?" Not like she could forget though, literally wrapped in my arms.
"You were just saving yourself from getting sued." She scoffed.
"I didn't even think about that..." I rubbed the back of my neck, I really didn't think about that...I should be more careful in my shows from now on. "I was too busy trying to catch you."
"So you could push me off the stage right after?" She crossed my arms.
I bit his lip, I wasn't expecting her to remember that...but of course, how could she forget my hands touching her?...no matter what I was doing. "Well you see..."
"What I saw was that you got embarrassed because your sister glared at you."
"Uhm yeah...but..."
"In fact you told her it was an accident."
"Well...yeah...but..."
"But nothing!" She snapped. "So stop trying to act like you're some hero and don't mess up Robbie's birthday."
"Oh..." suddenly a smirk appeared back on my face, I see why you're pretending to not like me now... "Is that what this is about? Your buddy Robbie?"
She looked away for a moment then back at me. "...O-Of c-c...course it is, it's his birthday I don't want you to mess this up."
"Yeah well I tried to be nice but now...well that sounds like a great idea, I think I'm gonna have a little fun." I smirked and then passed her to go into the restaurant.

I let Will peak out of my jacket to rant.
"That girl is gonna get it." I grind my teeth. "If she doesn't want to accept my generous gifts that most girls would die over, then she's an enemy and we all know how I treat my enemies." I cracked my knuckles.

"Sire?..." Will spoke. "What do you plan on doing to her?"

I made a rose appear in my hand as a visual for him, since he seemed to be slow lately.

"What kids that don't know how to play nice do with all their toys..."

I smirked and made the rose go up in flames.

"Rip them apart."

🌟7 votes for the next chapter! 🌟

I was going to do 10 but it took forever to get to 5 and none of the other chapter have 10 yet so yeah
We will get there soon though!