Chapter 4 - Mario Jr.

The next day at camp started with Weeg waking up and then waking me up. He said he brought his chess board and he wanted to play with me. So we played and he beat me because I don't play games like that. Next we went to the center area to eat. They had tons of good looking stuff. I took 2 pancakes, 5 pieces of bacon, and 3 pieces of sausage. I sat down by Weeg and this kid named Bink, who I can only assume is Link's son, and we ate together and talked about what we thought we were going to do.

After breakfast, Weeg and I went back to our cabin and took a nap. When we woke up, it was time for our first activity. Me and Weeg headed over to this building with a glass dome on top of it. When we walked in, everyone was there. So we all talked while we waited for directions. A few minutes later, Rosalina came in and sat down on this huge chair. She said it was time for our first activity, which was a team matching game where we had to match the console to the video game. I was on Weeg's team, and we got them all right. Bink's team also got them all right, so both of our teams won.

Later, Weeg came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go roast marshmallows. I said yes and we went over to the campfire. We didn't see Bink, so we sat down by this cute, little, pink guy. When we sat down, he turnedto us and said hi. We said hi back and then he said his name was Kirb. Kirby's son, of course. He gave us both a marshmallow to roast and we had an awesome time talking to Kirb.

I guess I made a new friend.