Chapter 12 - Kirb

The eighth day started like any day at camp would. But the afternoon was when something new happened. Rosalina came on the loudspeaker, not to announce an activity, but to tell us to stay in our cabins. I was confused at first, but then I realized what must be happening. An attack. It makes perfect sense. Bad guys try to attack to stop the heroes from becoming Nintendo All-Stars so we can't foil their evil plans. I peeked out my door to see two kids that looked like Mario Jr. and Weeg. But they had yellow and purple on. Wario and Waluigi's sons!

I was pretty scared when they walked past my cabin, but thankfully they didn't come in. Then I heard yelling. Rosalina was telling them to leave. But they didn't. So then Meta Knight flew over and took matters into his own hands. He said that if they didn't leave, they'd get beaten up. Wow. Meta Knight is not messing around. That obviously shook Wario and Waluigi's kids, because they left.

After that emergency, Rosalina came back on the loudspeaker to say that those kids were War and Wal. Yep, Wario and Waluigi's kids. I wondered if there were more villain kids. If there were, I'd like to give them a piece of my mind. But yeah, that was pretty much my day. It was definitely not a normal day. It was a very different day.