Prologue: Destination Heartbroken

(Some of the Female Leads Intro)

Rhian reached for her cell phone as the designated chime for her friend, Gianna rung.

"Hello," Rhian mumbled, sniffling.

"Hey Rhi, I'm just calling to check on you, you okay?" Gianna asked, her normally high-pitched, bubbly tone was laced with worry, and something else too.

"Yeah, GiGi, I'm fine." Rhian lied.

"That's a damn lie!" someone in the background yelled, the voice, though faraway, was both feminine and familiar, and loud.

Rhian continued sniffling as Gianna pulled the receiver away from her face, a habit of which she was known to do.

"Shay, will you shut the hell up, you are so not helping!" Gianna muttered through clenched teeth.

Rhian heard someone, likely LaShaylia, snort.

"Well excuse me for trying to be honest!" Shaylia cried defensively. "And you didn't have to yell" she added.

Gianna cleared her throat, "Anyways girl, you want us to come over there? You need anything, my sister can bring us over there." she suggested.

"No, really, I'm fine Gi, don't worry." Rhian tried to sound as cool and collected as possible.

"That means yes in girl code, doesn't it?" Gianna asked.

"Noo, that means leave me the hell alone," Shay answered.

Rhian couldn't help but smile, Shayla was just indescribable.

Gianna, sighing, put her face close to the phone's receiver.

"Hold on girl, we are on our way, me and Shay about to walk over there right now, my brother got the car today." Gianna announced.

Just as she was about to hang up, she heard Shayla in the background, in obvious protest.

"Oh hell naw, you just put me all up in that, ain't even ask me nothing. Who told you I like to walk? I came over here to sit down and watch some TV and holla at your brother" Shayla ranted.

"You are just nasty," Gianna growled.

At this, Rhian did laugh.

(Half An Hour Later)

Rhian, Gianna, and Shayla sat cramped up in one of the living room's, suede loveseats.

"What exactly happened, Rhi?" Gianna asked.

"Dominic and I were supposed to go out tonight, but he canceled, said something else came up, and it was important so he had to handle it right away. I followed him later, when I saw him sneaking out. He was in the car with her, doing it." Rhian cried, choking back a sob.

"Who the hell is her, so I can give her a piece of my mind!" Shayla commented.

Turning sideways, Gianna gave Shay a hard glare. "Why the hell are you?" she asked through gritted teeth.

"To steal all of your souls, why the hell do you think I'm here?" Shayla smirked, swaying her neck.

"I can't believe he lied to me, I would have given him my world," Rhian confessed, sobbing senselessly as Gianna and Shayla consoled.

"Oh my God, wait till I see his lil' triflin' ass I'ma" Shay ranted, stopping short as Gianna cut in.

"Do not a damn thing!" she taunted with a smirk.

"Y'all just leave Dominic alone, I want nothing to do with him. What'll happen, will happen in time." Rhian warned.

But from the looks of thing, Shayla was already plotting.

Indeed plotting, but what?