Raining Kisses (Rated for MATURE AUDIENCE)

Next Morning (Everybody)

Rhian found herself back at the studio with Gianna, Amani, and Shay. This time, an invite from the guys. Shortly after a water break, Rhian found herself with Roc. 

“So can I get your number?” Roc asked.

Rhian nodded and grabbed the phone he was handing to her and typed in her number.

“Why Princeton look so worn out?” Amani asked, nodding towards the then solemn Princeton.

“I don’t know,” Shay answered shrugging.

Rhian sauntered back over to her friends blushing.

“Girls,” she sung.

“Huh?” Shay asked.

“Yes?” Gianna urged.

“What?” Amani asked.

“Roc invited us over to their place tonight, y’all in or what?” Rhian asked.

All three girls nodded enthusiastically.

At MB’s

Roc and Rhian sat in his room, talking and kissing, after he gave them the grand tour. Shay sat beside Prodigy, flirting. While Amani and Ray Ray, played a two player game, laughing and cheating. Gianna just looked on. Getting up, she walked down the hall she remembered Roc taking them down, pointing out each room. Holding her breath, with all the bravado she could muster, she creaked open the bedroom door.

It was so dark in the room, she couldn’t see a thing.

“What are you doing?” he asked, his voice carrying from the opposite direction of where she stood. The sound of his voice alone, spiked her blood.

Gianna squinted as her eyes adjusted to the dense dark. Finally, a few minutes later, she could finally make out the silhouette of his Afro puff.

“I uh,” she stammered.

“They sent you, didn’t they?” 

“Who?” she asked, then quickly realized who he meant. “Oh, no,” she whispered.

Gianna stood rigid as she heard the bed creak across the room. Reaching over, Princeton, turned on the lamp on his bedside nightstand. Light immediately flooded the entire room. Her eyes fixed on him, she roamed his face. He was perfect.

Princeton stared at Gianna. His eyes flushing her from head to toe.

“You wanna sit?” he asked, “I mean you’re already here.” he added. His gaze still fixated on her every move, making her sort of nervous. Willing the little nerves she had, Gianna sat beside him, silently staring down at her linked fingers, as the awkward silence seemed to grow louder.

Princeton kept his gaze on her, his eyes shifting from her eyes. down to her mouth, then back up to her eyes again. Her stomach churning with butterflies, Gianna calmed her nerves by staring at the measured rise and fall of his chest. How could he be so calm?

Slowly lifting her gaze, they finally made direct contact. His seductive, sensuals eyes were alluring, sparkling with a bit of mischief, drawing her to him.

“I uh, I think --” Gianna stuttered.

Princeton shushed her, bringing his index finger to her face, gently pressing it against her soft, full lips. All she could do was stare. And he stared back. First he traced the outline of her mouth with the pad of his thumb, then leaning in a bit, he moved his fingers, grazing them along her slender neck, then back up to her face, caressing her cheek. 

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered, his breath warm, tingling against her face, sending sweet tingles down her spine.

Her heart skipped a beat then kicked into full drive, she held her breath as he leaned into her. She had to admit, it was quite awkward at first. 

Lowering his face so that they were eye to eye, the tips of their noses brushing. Dear God help me! she thought. As their lips touched, a heat surged from Gianna’s head to her toes. She was breathless, but couldn’t bring herself to pull away from the pleasurable bliss that engulfed her.

Gently grasping her by the back of her neck, Princeton pulled her closer, then laid back against the bed, nearly dragging her on top him. He kissed her again. This time, more assured, he applied more pressure to her mouth. wrapping her arms loosely around his neck, Gianna kissed back.

The heating of their mouths together, urged him forth, his mouth moving little by little, bit by bit, unhurriedly. Spurred by a burst of utmost confidence, Gianna moved her lips firmer, harder, faster, deeper, and Princeton reciprocated. Shifting his weight a bit, so that she laid beneath him motionless, Prince stared down at her as she ran her fingers through his fine, silky curls. He shifted his mouth, raining kisses along the length of her neck and down to her collarbone. And then down her arms, kissing from her fingertips back up to her shoulder, grazing and nipping it lightly with his teeth, smiling against her smooth skin as she gasped.

Gianna’s heart thundered, swelled in her chest, her breath coming out ragged and soft.

Growing bold, he leaned up, and with trembling, slender fingers, Princeton’s trailed down to the hem of Gianna’s sheer cropped top. Pulling it off, he then reached for the hem of her matching tank top. Looking up, he stared at Gianna, hem in hand, the question obvious in his eyes.

Swallowing against the ever growing lump in her throat, Gianna nodded.

Now shirtless, she shivered as the cold draft drifted over her bare midriff. Princeton’s fingers found their way up her body, the silky pads of his finger, gently whisping her sensitive, smooth skin. Gianna’s heart thundered, kicking against her rib cage rhythmically, as his fingers reached for the front clasp of her bra. Exhaling slowly as it gave and she was exposed to him.

Princeton grew nervous immediately, not really sure what to do. Damn, she’s beautiful, he thought. Feeling a surge of valor, Gianna reached up and worked her way under his crème Cardigan and undershirt, to the smooth feel of his chest. He was slim, gorgeous, all bronzed and beautiful. His chest, firm and hard. Glorious.

Princeton, easing up from Gianna, he pulled off his shirts. Gianna sat up, nibbling on her lower lip, as she covered her bare chest nervously with one hand. Dropping his clothes, he then pulled off his jeans, leaving him in only his boxer briefs. His definite outline left her breathless. His arousal prominent.

Sweet, baby Jesus! she thought, staring momentarily then closing her eyes to clear her mind. There was no turning back now.

She held her breath anxiously again, as he hovered above her, them both completely naked. Princeton, pushed as slow as possible, and in. Gianna whimpered, closing her eyes tightly, she clung.