Mine

Ray Ray and Amani were now laying down. As Amani looked up she found him sleeping, an arm draped across her, keeping them connected. She smiled as he snored lightly. She couldn't help herself as she leaned up and lightly brushed her lips against his. Her smile grew as she felt Ray Rays lips press firmer against hers.

Ray Ray's eyes fluttered open. In one swift movement, he rolled Amani on top of him.

"Ray Ray," she protested with a giggle, wriggling as he held her there.

"Don't do that," Ray Ray warned, groaning.

"Or what?" Amani taunted.

"You gon' get more than you bargaining for," Ray Ray responded, winking at her.

As if on cue, Amani felt Ray Ray stir beneath her.

"Ewwwwwwwww!" Amani cried still laughing, trying to hop off him, but Ray Ray of course, wouldn't allow for it.

"Nope, I warned you girl," he growled, rolling over on top of her, leaning in, he kissed her silent, ending all her protests.

(Princeton & Gianna)

Gianna laid on her stomach beside Princeton playing video games, completely frustrated and upset.

"Babe, you're sooooo not being fair, you're supposed to let me win." she whined, pushing him away as he tried to hug her.

"It's all love, Babe." he laughed.

"I don't want to play with you anymore." she pouted.

"Come on, Babe," he started, "It's just a game!" he reasoned.

"I don't care!" Gianna muttered, crossing her arms over her chest.

Princeton couldn't help but laugh at how cute she looked when she was mad.

"It's not funny!" she yelled.

Her grabbed her in one swift moment, pulling her back to him after she had pulled away.

"Let me go," she cried, "You cheater!" she finished.

"What!" Princeton yelled amusingly, "Say that one more time, I dare you." Princeton challenged, arching a thick brow.

"CHEEE-EAAAT-ERRRR!" she taunted.

Before she could say another word, Princeton laid her down, hovering over her, raising her hands above her head, he began tickling her.

"Say you're sorry," Princeton commanded.

"NEVERRR!" she wailed amidst a fit of laughs and shrieks.

When she didn't oblige, he tickled her more until tears ran out of her eyes and she writhed and squealed beneath him.

"I have to peee!" she cried breathlessly, "Stoppp!"

"Say you're sorry first!" he beckoned.

"Okay, okay," she yelped, "I'm soooorrrry, soo sooo sooo sorry."

"Good girl." he commended as he stopped tickling her, "Now give me a kiss and I'll let you go."

And she obliged, pecking him on the lips.

"That's all you got, girl?" he teased.

"That's all you getting," she joked, poking out her tongue.

At that comment, he gripped her hands tighter, "Let's try that again, gimme a kiss." he repeated.

"Princeton!" Gianna cried, trying to pull herself free, to no advantage but his.

"Nope, not until I get my kiss, girl." he announced.

"Fine," she she sighed.

As he leaned back down, she kissed him, crushing her lips against his. Giggling against his mouth as he dropped her hands to pull her up to intensify the kiss. 

(Rhian & Roc)

"Hey beautiful," Roc whispered as Rhian stirred.

Opening her eyes, Rhian stared up at Roc, who was now holding her, staring at her with those deep eyes that made her want to just melt into him. She smiled as he leaned down and kissed her.

"I just couldn't resist," he admitted when he finally pulled away from a now breathless Rhian who just slowly nodded in response.

"I love you," he whispered against her lips before pulling his face completely away from hers.

"I love you too," she murmured, propping herself up in his cozy embrace, to caress his cheek. 

As she did, Roc pulled her closer for another sweet kiss. The second her mouth granted him access, he reveled in her sweetness. Somehow -----Rhian wasn't sure but------, she found herself on his lap, straddling him, their mouths still hotly fused together in carnal delight. She moaned as his hands ventured up to the small of her back, sending shivers down her spine as he coaxed her to arch her body into him. She wound her arms tightly around his neck and allowed him greater access to her mouth.

Roc's hands skimmed from her the small of back, back down to her waist, gripping either of her hips, he slid her closer to him, eliminating all space between them. Rhian sucked in a ragged breath as she felt him come to life. Slowly dragging his lips away from hers, he smiled, laughing at her reaction before gently grasping her neck, pulling her back in for another hungry kiss, groaning into her mouth as she incoherently moved against him.

Roc deepened the kiss, pulling away, zeroing in on and nibbling on Rhian's lips, gently tugging on her bottom lip, then going back in exploring the soft, lusciousness of her mouth. The kiss was both yielding yet dominating, practically screaming You're mine, and mine alone....

To Be Continued (Maybe :P, Depending On Views)