13 That baby makin kinda love

Tahj heard Sasha’s keys when she came through the front door heard her footsteps when she came into the living room but didn’t turn to look at her. He was getting caught up on episodes of game of thrones. No he didn't read the books but he saw one episode and had to watch the rest.

“You are so corny.” Sasha said while getting comfortable taking off her blazer and kicking off her shoes.

“Nah Sash this right here.” Tahj exclaimed pointing at the flat screen. “is poppin ma nigga Robb gon turn it up for what they did to his father.”

“He dies.” Sasha shrugged flopping down beside him.

“What!” She almost laughed at the shocked look on his face. His grew eyes wide and mouth dropped open. “No!” He gasped.

“Yes! You haven't gotten up to the red wedding yet? him , his mama... the wolf all dead”

“Not the wolf.” Tahj frowned you would have thought it was his wolf. His small state of ‘shock’ gave Sasha the chance to snatch the remote. Within seconds she exited the on demand and was channel surfing.

“I was watching that”! Tahj frowned.

Sasha shrugged “Well now I am.” Truth was she could care less about what was on the screen she only changed the channel to bug Tahj. Sasha wasn’t going to say it out loud but she just wanted his attention. She had just gotten back from dropping Olivia off to Viola not too long ago and although she couldn't stand the woman she knew Olivia’s feelings were completely different. Liv adored her grandmother and Sasha could use the alone time with Tahj. And while Sasha was in need of getting close Tahj was here relaxing on the couch in nothing but his boxers watching something Sasha wasn’t remotely interested in seeing not at all taking advantage of this opportunity.

Sasha was doing everything to she could to give him the sign that she wanted some without really giving him a sign. After all she wasn't desperate...just horny. She pulled the bottom her her shirt causing the top to pull lower to show more cleavage scooted closer to Tahj even though she had an entire side for herself she brushed against him. Tahj could have sworn her yawn sounded a bit like a moan.

Tahj looked at his woman from the corner of his eye. Getting a pretty good idea of what she was trying to get. ‘If she wanted the D all she had to do was ask.’ Tahj thought to himself before he went to retrieve the bone she was attempting to throw at him.

“Liv gone?” Tahj asked Sasha even though he already knew the answer to that question. it was Sasha’s day off and being that Tahj no longer worked beside his brother his days were his own free to do what he pleased. With Olivia out the house that meant Tahj and Sasha had nothing but space, time and opportunity to explore each other. They could make out like lovesick teenagers, run around naked like free spirited nudist they could go wild and fuck like savages if they wanted to.

“Yup, she should be gone for hours.” Sasha told him.

“Hours huh?” He mumbled moving to place his lips on the skin of her neck just below her ear. Tahj always had a thing for kissing licking and biting down on Sasha’s neck. When they were younger he’d leave her with hickeys and bite marks that was his way of making his territory. Sasha would never forget the ass whoopin's she received because her parents saw them and thought she was out in the street’s being fresh. The belt never did stop Sasha from loving the feeling of Tahj’s soft lips and skilled tongue on her skin . Her boo made her tingle in places she wouldn't dare say out loud as a child but now Sasha is a grown woman and was proud to say it her man made her pu$$y WET!

Soon Sasha was sitting on top of Tahj straddling his lap. Her top found its way to the floor and Tahj was currently working on her bra. The look of hunger in his eyes at the sight of her C cupp's being set free. He took a moment to take it all in. Placing his hands over her breast running his thumb across her stiff nipples.