Thirty three

20 minutes of driving-(yes driving)-a pink toy car she got from a 5 year old for 40 bucks. The trail of balloons finally ended at Sweet Delights the ice cream shop.

After parking the toy car at the sidewalk, cause she's a responsible driver in society and because a police officer forbade her to park it in an actual parking space. She got out of the car and headed inside the shop.

The shop looked normal, like any other summer day where people went in and out of the store to visit the towns best ice cream shop and probably get fat in the process.

But Who cares it's ice cream?

But of course she didn't notice that, because in front of her was a table which contained a huge bowl, probably the largest bowl of ice cream Lucy has ever seen! It was filled with mouth watering chocolate and vanilla ice cream, her favorite. Drenched in chocolate syrup and sprinkles. With a Hershey on top, because cherries are overrated.

Is it real? Am I finally in heaven?

Beside the huge bowl of deliciousness was another note. Still eyes wide and drooling from the ice cream, she walked towards it and read it.

----------------------------------
Trust me I'm not a poet,
I'm trying hard to make it rhyme
In order not to waste your time
Just read the clue below and you'll be fine.

*Once a damsel not in distress told me*
-Ice cream is cooler than you'll ever be-

P.S.- Eat the ice cream first
before heading on to the next clue :)
----------------------------------

Chuckling to herself from the thought someone took the time to do this. she took the little ice cream charm taped to the side of the note and attached it to the bracelet along with the fire charm.

Following the note. She grabbed the spoon next to the bowl and gobbled the mountain of ice cream in front of her to her hearts content.

If you asked her, she would describe it as heaven because it is, in this world you would describe as hell.

Finishing the bowl of goodness. The cashier guy gave her the next clue.

Opening it and reading it. For she was excited for where it will take her next.

----------------------------------
Hey you made it!
It's a scavenger hunt, that must be clear
The next clue still remains,
So off to the mall my dear!
----------------------------------

Without a minute to waste. She got out of the store,hopped on the pink toy car and drove off.

The mall wasn't that far from the ice cream shop, so the trip would be quick. Until a kid decided to block her way. Stoping her little scavenger hunt.

"Hey, can you please move a little bit to the side. You're kinda blocking my way." She says to the pudgy kid in front of her eating a lollipop.

"Sweet ride babe" The kid winks to her." Mind me pitching a ride?" He says pertaining to the pink toy car Lucy is currently driving despite Lucy being big and the car being small and kid sized. She managed.

Oh my glob

She stared in horror at the kid. He must've been at least 10 years old! Where are the kids parents?!