chapter 2

Narrator's POV

taehyung slowly walked down the stairs, composing himself and plastering a smile on his face before going to the dining area. all of the members are there, already sitting.

"hey, tae! come sit, i'm already hungryyy, " jimin said as he smiled to his best friend. taehyung nodded as he sat down between jimin and jeongguk, the two already bickering on who will get the last piece of bacon when taehyung sneakily put it on his plate.

the two stared longingly at the bacon but he shrugged it off and scooped up some rice. they started chatting while eating, except for yoongi who almost slept halfway on shoving his spoon to his mouth,

taehyung cleared his throat as the rest quitened down. eager to know what he wanted to say.

"hyungs and jeongguk! i got a role in hwarang!" they all cheered and congratulated him.

"i'm so proud of you, tae. don't worry, we will throw a party later, " jin said as he started fake crying while hugging the younger, who's across the table.

taehyung laughed as he gently pat his hyung's back. he comforted him jokingly as the members laughed at their antics.

after their short drama, they all resumed their breakfast. jeongguk tapped taehyung's shoulder, making him turn to face him. taehyung gave a low hum, indicating that he's listening while eating.

"taetae, bring me with youuuu, " jeongguk whined as he will get bored later. they all don't have any schedule, only taehyung.

he pretended to think and when he's about to say no, the youngest flashed him his puppy eyes. who can say no to that?

taehyung let out a sigh, a sign that he gave up. jeongguk smiled brightly at him, flashing his bunny teeth to his hyung.

after their breakfast, taehyung and jeongguk went to the venue where hwarang will be filmed.

the maknae watched in awe, he didn't knew taehyung is good at acting. he clapped loudly when the brunette finished a scene.

taehyung just laughed and shook his head at the other. he accepted the water bottle that the younger offered, grateful to finally get to drink something.

that's when his world started to spin quickly. he stumbled as jeongguk caught and steadied him, looking worried.

"taehyungie, are you okay? do you need more water? do you need some fresh air? i can accompany you, " the ravennette asked, as he started to panic. he watched taehyung clutch his hair tightly, helplessly looking around.

the staffs made him sit on a chair and proceeded to fan taehyung, giving him water.

"what's wrong, taehyung-ssi? " someone questioned him but he can't answer. he doesn't want to answer.

after a few minutes, the headache went away. taehyung shakily stood up, muttering an 'i'm okay' as he convinced them to continue filming.

the staffs glanced at him every second, making sure that he's really alright.

then halfway through the filming of the second scene, taehyung fainted.

no

an ear splitting scream echoed throughout taehyung's mind, followed by a familiar laughter.