f i v e

"If I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man; I'm sure"

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

"So what do we do now?" I said dropping my bags that we picked up earlier and plopping on the couch I had grown to love.

"I don't know, do what you normally do... you're just living here now." Louis said. Sitting close to me and throwing his legs over my lap. Our bodies instantly fitting together as he scooted close to me and buried his face into my neck.

"A month is a long time, Lou, what if you get tired of me?"

"Shut up, I could never get tired of you." He said looking up at me through his eyelashes. His eyebrows furrowed at the insane thing I just said. The air was thick around us. The intimate feeling of what he just said hung between us.

My breath hitched at how close we were now; how pretty he looked; how close we were; how pink his lips are; how close we were.

I took his tea out of his hand and placed both of ours on the table in front of us. I grabbed him suddenly and carried him bridal styles.

He squeaked at the sudden movement and giggled. He fucking giggled. "Haz, put me down!!! What are you doing?!" He said in between bursts of tiny laughs.

"Proving how tiny you are, its cute."

"Cheeky"

"I prefer charming"

"WHATEVER JUST PUT ME DOWN, STYLES"

I shook my head, smiling at him.

He grunted in frustration as he tried to jump out of my grip but I held on tighter. He stopped struggling and looked at me through narrowed eyes.

He leant forward and grazed his lips onto my cheek. They barely touched and I shivered at the contact. I let go of him as I was in shock and tried to understand what just happened.

"You're too easy, Harry" he laughed at me and I got control of what happened and lunged at him. We fell on the ground, I was probably crushing him.

"You cheater!"

He let out a string of laughter as my fingers prodded and poked at his stomach. He's ticklish aw how cute.

"S-stop Harry, go awayyy" He said squealing as I continued.

Tears started leaking from his eyes. They were from him laughing too hard but it still struck me as him crying. I couldn't stand the thought of that so I abruptly let go of him, propping on my elbows so I took some of my weight off of his pixie-like body.

The position we were in making my heart beat hard and loud. I couldn't get away from him. He was so warm, so inviting. My gaze didn't tear away from his as I kissed the tears making their way down his cheeks.

What am I doing...

But his taste was addicting; I couldn't seem to stop planting soft kisses to his shocked face. When I pulled back I was waiting for his reaction.

But there was none, he just laid there with his eyes closed and I honestly wished he did something, anything.

His eyes opened with uncertainty and he looked into my eyes searching for something. I guess he found it because he tilted his head up an inch.

Closing the gap between us.

Closing the gap that I so desperately wanted to close the second I laid eyes on him.

My body was awakened with every movement from his rough yet appealing lips. Every doubt from my mind, every cruel word slipped away and all I could think about was

louislouislouislouislouis

The way his lips and mine moved; our noses bumped softly. It wasn't perfect but somehow it didn't need to be.

We only just got into it and the kiss was making me dizzy already.

I pulled back and leaned my forehead against his. Our breathing harsh and in each other's faces; though neither of us minded.

"That was.... Wow" I whispered, not knowing if I was dreaming.

He responded with an excited nod and an eager kiss on the nose,

then cheek,

the forehead,

and finally a peck on my lips.

Tiny electric sparks flowed through my veins from the small, chaste contact.

He pulled away with a sheepish grin and his cheeks tinted pink.

"I've only been here one day, Lou, jeez what are you doing to me?"

"Well I hope it's good" he laughed softly and got out from underneath me.

I thought about it and made a mental list, well

-I don't have time to think about my mom when Louis inhabitants all of my thoughts;

-If he keeps kissing me I think I will die from happiness;

-He makes me happy, happier than I've ever been;

-And with him I feel.... normal

"Trust me, you're affecting me for the better"
I concluded

"Well I'm glad," and our hands instantly found each other's.

Dopey grins plastered on our faces and every bad thought out of mind.

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

larry kiss woooooooooo it's time for some larry love

1. This story will not be as long as I planned it to be because my writing format has changed (idek) and it's so hard to write in this style :( it'll be about 10 chapters so sorry if it seems sort of rushed now. i mean they've been friends for almost 2 weeks and they have wanted to date since the beginning. HOPE ITS OKAY

2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS STORY 100+ READS *insert squeal* I HONESTLY THOUGHT I WOULD GET 4 READS, YOU'RE THE BEST

3. chapters won't be 1000+ words; they will end whenever I choose because I felt like I was dragging on the chapters

4. i know its shit but i felt like i had to update because 121 reads and sorry for mistakes im grounded so i rushed this

ilysm and votes/comments are really really really really appreciated!!!!

thank you for reading :)

xx Kayla