s e v e n

"I would trade all my days just for a second in your arms"

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

You never really know what you have until it's gone; but in Harry's case he didn't know what he was missing out on until Louis showed up.

And now he feels like the sun disappeared.

Yeah, Louis was his sun.

And Harry was Louis' drug; sure it's not as cute as sun but Louis was addicted to Harry.

His touch, his smile, his everything.

* * * * * *
Harry

"No, Niall I swear, I'm fine its jus' a hole ripped in my heart, is all"

And maybe that was the alcohol talking. Of course, Harry had switched to beer after his third cup of coffee.

He wasn't drunk, though, just buzzing. Sort of what he felt like when he was with Louis. But, no, three coffees and half a beer was not a good replacement.

It didn't fill the ache in his heart.

It actually kind of made him want to throw up.

But he was buzzing, almost numb; and that's all that mattered.

That's what will get him by.

So what if he checked his phone every couple of minutes.

So what if it's been 30 minutes since Louis would've came home to an empty flat.

So what if it was killing Harry, if this would make Louis' life better and easier he was up for it.

That's love right? When someone else's happiness is your happiness.

Yeah, love.

LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove

Love sucks

Harry thought to himself as he took another sip.

Love sucks

Harry thought to himself as he looked at the empty spot in front of him

Love sucks

He thought again as he hit his head over and over on the table

"Love sucks"

He said out loud, well more like groaned out.

"Tell me about it" a shy small voice said.

A voice he knew.

A voice he had waited for over half an hour to hear.

He met Louis' eyes but quickly averted his attention to the table; suddenly finding interest in the pattern of the wood.

It stayed like that for a little while.

Harry staring at the table. Louis staring at Harry.

"Haz" Louis whispered, and that was almost enough to make Harry look up.

He didn't need to see Louis' face to know he was hurt. He could hear it in the hushed voice that ached with love.

And Harry lived to make Louis happy.

So he looked up. And once again was infatuated with the beauty in front of him.

Now that he got a good look at him, Harry could see that Louis was soaked. To the bone.

And without a coat.

"Aw, love" the pet name slipped out easily from harry on instinct.

Being the gentlemen he was (and the romantic) he stood up to help Lou.