Grief?!

Sharon...I really hate the fact that you decided to end things in the way it did end and trust me I was just strong for the world I was torn apart and shattered inside...I haven't got the capability to hate you or any of your friends but mainly you...No matter how many times I say I hate you I just want you to know that I really don't mean it for god sake I loved you like a sister that's why and I know so did you it's in your hands in where you want this friendship to go but when you said to me 'let's pretend like we were never friends' I think we both know that that is not possible...I will continue to care for you and know that the doors for you are always opening and I know some healing has to take place but I'm sure that the strength of the bond we shared will hopefully resolve that and if you wish to remain going our separate ways I wish you nothing but success...happiness and joy with immense love and I will continue to pray for you like I always have since the beginning and if you do need me around I'll be there I don't know how to break promises I've been taught to keep my word and I will do so...think about the things I said please...

A log by and Letter:

-         Tara x