Tara's story

Tara Eddins' Story
Hey its Tara! Im 16! Lets begin shall we? How did this all start? What actually kicked this off? So many questions everywhere I go I'm constantly slapped with these questions and today at half past 3 in the morning on the 18th June 2020 I'm ready to answer every single one of these questions let's start with the first questions...

How did it all start? What actually kicked this off? Well it was the 3rd June just a day after my brother's birthday it was around half past 10 I think it was the morning I'm not too sure but that's beside the point...A friend messaged me confessing that she accused someone to be me because of something they posted similar to something I posted on my story this friend of mine revealed some of the things this person hiding behind a screen said to her and she then request to put me in a group chat with this person who's 'name' I shall reveal later but at first I refused so then the friend of mine assumed it was me again but eventually the group chat was made and this person continued to portray rudeness and ignorance towards my friends and then it got to the point of racism and it threw me off guard completely and well it made me lose my temper and made me write paragraphs of rude and harsh things...which is actually something I don't regret whatsoever #noregrets and my friend is a witness to it all happening but here is the strange thing I was scrolling through my Instagram news feed and the main comment that is shown was that girl's comment on most of my friends' posts and even the person who accused me my 'best friend' at the time the one the only Sharon we'll deal with her later on but then next thing you know she comments on my post and the second she commented 'cute x' I responded in a harsh manner which like I said I'm not ashamed of but then unsurprisingly my 'best friend' Sharon messaged me a screenshot mentioning that she felt sorry for this person since I was a bit harsh and at the time I loved my best friend so I deleted the comment but what I can't seem to understand is that if it was 'too bait' why did she care? Now that's a conspiracy theory right there! And I'm not saying the fake account is hers but why did she care about this person when I was beefing with that girl all day she even asked me to remove the comment and so I did even though I felt what I said was right...anyways first two questions answered and done...on to the next...